Chapter 9- Desicions

Matt POV

After the video things just clicked. I knew what I wanted and I knew that it had to be her.

But it seems every time I go to talk to her I get all shy and nervous. She is the only one that knows about my sister having leukaemia and she hasn't told anyone about that which means I know I can trust her.

Everything about her is beautiful. her body to me is perfect, she has a curvy body which I love in a girl and such a bubbly and loveable personality.

I really do like her but I don't know if she would ever like me back. ugh this is so annoying. I'm going to do it I'm going to ask her out and just see what happens...

Jack J POV

It's been hard not seeing her for the past week. she is always gone in the mornings for school before the majority of us are even awake. I miss her so much.

The other morning was so much fun. I actually made her waffles and I didn't destroy them. I'm pretty sure she loves my Donkey impression. I can't believe she loves Shrek to. The most important thing for me right now is to make sure I don't loose her to anyone.

This is probably going to be the hardest thing I've done. she's such a loveable person and I can't see her at school and make sure no one steals my girl.
Great I'm so hooked on this girl that I'm making one direction references. I know what I can do. I'll go talk to Shawn and ask him if there is anyone that she might like or fall for at her school.

I walked up the stairs to Shawn's room. I knocked on the door before walking in. I heard a voice call out from in side telling me to come in. I walked into the room and saw that it was messy as! Stuff all over the floor and beds that looked like a tornado hit them.

The voice that called out was Aaron. He was sitting in his bed and scrolling through something on his phone. " Hey do you know where Shawn is??"

"Um no sorry. I don't think he's back from school yet."

"Oh right of course I thought it was Saturday never mind."

"Okay dude. see ya"

He went back to scrolling through whatever he was looking at on his phone and I walked out the door making sure to close it behind me.

I think there is only one sure way to make sure I don't lose Jane to someone else. I have to do it tonight.

Jane POV

I still don't know what I'm going to do or who I will choose. I guess it's not up to me anyways. because it's not like they are all asking me out. The little voice in my head liked to remind me.

As I was having the conversation with myself I was pulled out by someone clicking there fingers I front of my face.
It was Sam. we were in English together and the teacher was just blabbing in about Shakespeare and how we are going to have a assignment to do on it or whatever.

"Hey are you alright? You look a bit" he pauses and racks his brain for something to say "well out of it." He finally agrees on.

"Oh no I'm sorry I'm just thinking about some stuff." I try to say calmly and not giving away that I was technically thinking about him.

"May I ask what you were thinking about?"

Crap crap crap. I have to say something ummmm "oh um I was just thinking about ugh home. yeah I miss my mum and stuff so I was thinking about that,"

"Don't worry I know how you feel." wait huh I thought he had lived in New York his whole life. "I only moved here a couple of months ago. I used to live in Nebraska. I had heaps of friends but my two best friends were always moving around. and I wanted a fresh start so yea."

"Wow I though you had lived here longer."

"Hey Jane if you won't be quite I'm going to have to send you out. I'm trying to explain the assignment!" My teacher Mr Salvatore said

"Sorry sir I won't do it again" I reply back to him in the most innocent voice possible.

I listened to him as he explained the assignment and we had to do a role play of Romeo and Juliet with your partner. which happens to be the person we sat next to. I have a feeling this may get awkward.

"Well then looks like we are going to have to get together and start this thing since we don't have a lot of time to do it."

"Yeah I know right! Umm when do you want to start??"

"How about after school?? If we do though can we go back to your place?? My roommate will probably go physco."

"Sure sounds good. I walk to school because my apartment isn't to far away is that fine with you??" I say trying not to sound nervous but really I was freaking out! He was coming home with me. I turn back to the front of the classroom and watch the clock tick. Every second felt like forever and I just wanted to leave this hell hole. I know I have to do school and everything but it really sucks, Homework, assignments, PE and all the bitchy people just make school the worst thing on earth. Well for me anyway.

School seemed to go on forever and ever but it was finally the end of the day and I was so ready to go home and just relax. WAIT NO I CAN'T! Sam is coming home with me! Oh crap what am I going to do. I just feel like something bad is going to happen tonight. I just hope that everyone gets along okay.

"Hey Jane wait up!" I heard a voice call from the other end of the hall. Instantly I knew it was Sam. It's hard to forget a voice of an angel. Hold up. No no no no, Jane stop thinking about his amazingly good looks and fabulous personality and..... Wait what was I saying again. I was drawn out of my convocation with myself when sam said " did you forget that I was coming home with you?"
"Nah of course not. I was just daydreaming that's all." Which was kinda true I guess
"Well then you can stop daydreaming about me now, I'm right here." He says in a joking tone
"Haha very funny. Can we go now? I'm so hungry and I know there are some Oreos with my name in them at home."

Our walk home was just us talking really. We kind of just boned together and it wasn't awkward or humiliating. It was nice. The walk home was short and I didn't want to stop the convocation but I knew that we had an assignment to do and he needed to meet everybody.

We walked in and went straight up to the penthouse. I walked in and majority of the boys were sitting in the lounge room playing video games and all being very loud. As soon as they saw us they immediately shut up. "Jane your home!" Nash came running up to me and gave me a massive hug for no absolute reason. He then made eye contact with Sam "and who is this" Nashs voice changed quickly. He seemed to be talking like a father that was meeting his daughters boyfriend for the first time. He never lost eye contact with Sam but I knew he was talking to me.

"Nash this is Sam. Sam this is Nash. He is here to do an assignment we have to do together. Now can you please stop staring at him like he is going to be your next meal."

"Mhhhh I don't know Jane, he looks kinda fishy.... Only joking! Welcome to our lovely penthouse."

Nash became a totally different person and he just took sam in and started to introduce him to all the other guys and girls. I couldn't see Jack J or Jack G anywhere, which was strange. they must be upstairs doing something else.

As soon as I realised they weren't around, I swear they both literally came down the stairs straight after. I went over to Jack and Jack and have them both hugs.
"hey I have bought a friend of mine over, we are going to do an assignment, but I would like for you to meet him."

"Wait a HIM! Um I mean yeah okay let's go introduce ourselves." Jack J says. That was really weird, that's not the guy I'm used to seeing.

I followed Jack and Jack over to where Sam and Nash were on the lounge. As soon as they got there, Both Jack J and Jack G practically screamed Sam's name. How did they know each other?!? If things weren't already complicated enough.....

"Sam what are you doing here?!?!" Is the last thing I hear before things get weird.