Chapter 5- More and More People

Jack J POV

After I had a little nap because I was really tired, I went downstairs to see Jack G, Jane, Teddy, Nash and Cameron talking! I must have been asleep when Nash and Cam came. They looked likes they were all getting along really well and it seemed that Nash and Cam really liked Jane.... Now I know I seriously have no chance with her.

"Hey, Jack how was your little baby Johnson nap??" Says Jack G in a sarcastic tone. Very typical of Jack.

"Yea man I was really tired! How's everybody doing?? How was the flight guys??" I said that to Nash and Cam but the rest directed to the others.

"Yea I'm like awesome because I just met Nash and Cam but I'm soo jet lagged!!" Said Teddy

"Yea everything is all good. but just like Teddy, I'm really really Jet lagged." said Jane

"Well dude, we are living with THE JANE AND TEDDY!! So I'm so amazing!!" Said the overly excited Nash
"Oh and the flight was alright but man that's plane food sucks ass."

"Yea the plane food did suck but I'm all good bro!! Said Cam

"Do you guys know when the others are coming??"

"No I'm not sure but......" Nash stopped in the middle of his sentence because the they heard the elevator ding.

3 girls then walked in. One with long blonde hair, pale skin and big hazel eyes, One with curly brown hair, slightly tanned skin and brown/green eyes and the other had straight dark brown hair that just passed her shoulders, brown skin and dark brown eyes.

They were all really pretty but none of them compared to the girl I had my eyes on. I was day dreaming and drooling a little when someone said my name.

"Jack...."

"Huh wait what..." I say confused

"Are you alright buddy you kinda just spaced out there." said a concerned Jack G

"Yea man I'm all good, just day dreaming I guess."

"Right well let's all introduce ourselves to the newbies, shall we!! I'm Jack Gilinsky"

"I'm Jane Jones.". She says putting her hand up and slightly waving.

"I'm Nash Grier.". He says with a goofy smile.

"I'm Cameron Dallas.". He says kinda jumping out of his chair.

"I'm Teddy Anderson.". She says shyly. I'm guessing she doesn't do big crowds.

"And I'm am the lovable, funny, most amazing person, Jack Johnson.". I say in a posh voice.

"Well, it nice to meet all of you. I'm Chelsea!" Said the one with curly brown hair."This is my friends Tiffany..." Chelsea says pointing to the one with blonde hair. "And this is Gabriella!" She says pointing to the one with the dark brown hair.

"Cool, well we will be expecting all the others soon so we will have to do this a couple of times!!" Says Jane.....

Jack G POV

After a couple of hours, everybody has arrived. Matt, Shawn, Taylor, Aaron and Carter all came together.

After everyone was there we sorted out our rooms. All the girls in the first bedroom, then it was me, Jack J, Nash, Cam and Matt in the room next to theirs and Carter, Shawn, Aaron and Taylor in the other. We were all in our rooms for a while sorting out where everyone wanted to sleep and talking about random stuff but he. We all went down and we're all sitting on the couches.

Everyone was talking with everyone, and that's when I caught Jack J staring at Jane. hahaha, I totally knew that was going to happen. I nudged him in the shoulder and said. " Bro if you ever want to go anywhere with her you should probably talk to the girl."

"Yea but she would never go for me. like seriously look at her laughing and talking to Nash and Cam like she has known them forever...." Jack said with a tinge of sadness in his voice. I felt sorry for him but he needed to pull himself together.

"That could be you but you just need to talk to her. You know what! I'm gonna go talk to Teddy and your gonna go talk to Jane"

"Wait dude! Do you like Teddy?!?"

"Yea but I am a lot better at hiding my feelings than you are my friend!"

We walk on over to them and just talk for ages and ages. I looked over at Jack J and Jane and they were laughing so much Jane collapsed to the ground.

It got pretty late so we all went to bed because we all had pretty long flights! It was amazing and I'm so glad we got to move to New York.

Jane POV

I had the most amazing day. I couldn't believe that Jack J came and talked to me. I thought he didn't like me at all but then he made this hilarious joke and I collapsed to the ground.

I was laying in bed looking out the window when I heard a door close. I looked over but it wasn't my door so I got up and went out of the room. I couldn't sleep anyway. I walked down the stairs and I saw someone on the balcony outside. I opened the door and stood next to him.

He was around my height but I still had to look up at his face. He was crying and I had no clue why. It was.....

A/N hey guys it's me again. hope you like the book and vote, comment and share!! Xx p.s I changed the beginning slightly so please go read that.

Twitter:TayJane912