Chapter 10 - Reunited

Jane POV

I didn't understand, I couldn't understand. They knew each other. But how? Why? These were the things that kept running through my head.

"Jack? Gilinsky? Sam? What the hell is going on?" I say

"Sam is that really you? I can't believe this!" Jack G say in an excited tone

"Guys is that really you? Oh wow I can't believe this." Sam says as he rushes over to the Jacks to give them their manly hugs

"Okay I am so lost. What the hell is going on here? Sam how do you know the Jacks?"

"Remember in English when I told you I moved here a couple of months ago cause I needed a new start and my best friends were never around?"

"Yeah I remember."

"Well my best friends were Johnson and Gilinsky!"

"Oh. Um I don't really know what to say to that." I pause feeling more awkward than I have ever felt before

The three guys that have my heart are all friends with each other. They are all tangled up in a web of my own messed up emotions and the last time I felt like this didn't end well for me.... For anyone.

Later that night

So Sam and I didn't get any work done. Everyone kinda get got together in the lounge room and all just had this massive explanation/getting to know you talk. It was weird but fun at the same time. Teddy and Jack G looked like they were getting really comfortable with each other which I was really happy about.

It started to get really late and Sam had to head home, so he said goodbye to everyone and made sure that Jack J and Jack G had his number so they could catch up some more. I then walked him out of the apartment and we just stood there for a moment with an awkwardness between us.

"Jane, I just want you to know that I had a great time tonight. And it wasn't just because I got reunited with Johnson and Gilinsky." Sam said in a low and hushed voice. He looked amazing. He towered over me since I was kinda short and I looked up and him.

"Oh yeah you know um-" I got cut off and Sam continued

"You know Jane, ever since you came to Millennium high, I just felt happy again. I didn't feel hopeless...."

"Sam you don't have to say anythi-"

"Jane, I need to ask you something."

Oh god, he isn't! This can't be happening. I'm not ready I don't think I can handle this right now!
"Jane, will you go on a date with me?"

"Sam... I, I don't know what to say...."

"You don't have to say anything. After school on Friday. Dinner and movie. I'll pick you up from here at 6." Say says in a cheerful and determined voice. I couldn't help but stand there shocked and lost for words.

Sam the leant in and placed a sweet and soft kiss on my cheek and walked away.
The room started to spin and I felt queasy. I grabbed the door handle and stumbled inside. Everyone was still there chatting and they all looked up at me.

"Jane, are you okay?" Asked Matt

I have a slight nod and stumbled to the stair case and ran up the stairs as fast as I could. I then quickly made it to the bathroom and locked myself in while I crumbled to the cold, hard Greg tiles.

I didn't know what I was going to do. I still had feelings for Jack and Matt. Jack is so sweet and funny and goofy and just all around amazing. Matt is also sweet but sensitive and kind and so loving.

I was lost in my own thoughts while there was someone banging on the bathroom door calling my name. I couldn't tell who it was. My ear were ringing and everything seemed to come to a slow.

I just say there on the floor and didn't move. Don't speak. Didn't blink. I just stared at the door and did nothing.

This was just like when dad left.

Teddy POV

Jane and Sam when outside so she could properly say goodbye. I was on the lounge with everyone just talking with Tiffany about our lives that we used to live and all of that other crap that was just convocation to fill the time.

It was about 10 minutes because Jane came back into the penthouse, and immediately I could tell something was wrong. I had seen her like this before, and it took ages to break her out of it.

"Jane, are you okay?" Matt said sounding concerned

She gave a slight nod but the proceeded to the stair case. She stumbled all the way up the stairs and I quickly ran after her along with Nash, Matt and Jack.

I heard the bathroom door slam and lock and ran as fast as I could to the bathroom.

We kept calling her name trying to get her to come out but there was no noise. Not any movement. Not a single sound.

This hasn't happened for a long time. It always happens when her emotions get all tangled and she can't deal with them properly.

I know that this is going to be hard to get her back on track again. Nobody knows what she had gone through, or what really happened with her father except me.

I can see that the boys are getting really worried now and the rest of the group had ended up in the hallway with us.

"Teddy. What's up with Jane? I've never seen her like this." Said Shawn

"What is going on? Is she okay?" Asked Gabriella

"Guys, I think that the best thing we can do at the moment is just leave her alone" I say

"But we just want to help!" Says Jack J desperately. I can tell that Jack really cares about Jane. I can tell that he is really worried for her wellbeing.

I whisper to Jack "look, I've seen her in the state before. She won't be coming out anytime soon. No one here is going to be able to help her at the moment. She probably doesn't even realise we are outside the door."

Jack J gives me a worried look and I can help but feel sorry for him. He ends up getting everyone to leave and go and do their own thing and he told them to all calm down and not to worry. Matt really didn't want to leave but got frustrated and eventually left.

I slid down the bathroom door, knowing that I would probably end up spending the rest of the night right in this very spot. It's not like I will sleep tonight knowing that Jane is not okay.

Gilinsky brought me a pillow and a blanket. He didn't have to say a word but he didn't need to. The gesture was all the words I needed.

I ended falling into a light sleep while leaning in the bathroom door. Not saying a word to Jane. Just hoping that she will be okay.

Authors note:
Hey guys! I know I know it's been a loooong time but I have been dealing with some things lately and wasn't sure if I should and could continue with this book, but I am back add determined to finish what I started. I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) I'm sorry if it didn't make any sense