Chapter 2 - The News

Janes pov

I woke up in the morning. It was bright outside, birds chirping and the sky clear of clouds. It was horrible, I love it when it rains and I can curl up and watch a movie or even read a book. At least Teddy would be happy, she loves the sun and fun outdoors activities. I eventually get out of bed and put on my boring school uniform. I quickly put my usual makeup on which is bb cream, eyeliner, mascara and some powder on top. It only takes 5 mins and I quickly brush my teeth and put my long hair in a tight ponytail. I was running late as usual and I had to ride to school on my skateboard. I think to myself "well at least I will only miss out on math" which I hated with a passion. I really never understood maths. I was always better at English and anything creative. I ran out the door locking it behind me and started on my skateboard. Mum had already left for work, which is the normal, so at least she wouldn't hound me because I didn't eat breakfast.......

1 hour later
Luckily I had made it on time to make it to the second period which was music. I loved music and I loved to sing. I ran as fast as I could and sat in my usual seat in class. I looked around and saw LEO..... He has been my crush since year 8 and I'm now in year 11. He has these beautiful blue eyes and brown hair, rosy cheeks, and the most adorable laugh and smile. I could just look at him all day if I could. Music went really fast unfortunately and then it was time for homeroom.
I get into homeroom and see my best friend Teddy sitting down with the bunch of idiot boys in my homeroom. They were probably harassing her again. I go and sit down in the seat next to her and I completely shut down the boys and start talking to her.

"soooo how's life..." I say to Teddy

"pretty good, except for the boys harassing me about Mikey again." She replies

"well they are idiots anyway! I can't wait until we can get out of this hellhole of a school!!"

"you never know Jane, it may happen sooner than you think...."

Teddy was being very cryptic and I was just about to ask her what she meant when our homeroom teacher walked in. His name is Mr. Holbrook. He is probably one of the youngest high school teachers in my school and he is the best teacher. Mr. Holbrook cracks the worst jokes in history but they never fail to make you smile or laugh. He talked about the usual things like getting our notes in to go to the beach on the last day of school and telling us that we are too loud and then cracks a joke which leaves everyone laughing.

Teddy and I walk out of homeroom and go to our lockers. They are right next to each other. We were just talking on the way and then she mentions my dream place, New York.
"I'm sorry what??" I say

"I said that my parents might be going on a trip to New York at the beginning of next year" explains teddy

"Oh sorry, I though you said you were moving to New York....... You know my FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD!!!"

"Yea I know that's why I mentioned it. Look I have to go and do something with hat person I mentioned before....... Um, so yea ok bye Jane!"

Well, that was weird I think to myself. There is something going on with her....... Well, I guess she will tell me when she is ready or I will just go and do my own investigating.........

Teddy's pov

Well, that was stupid of me!!! Like seriously I mention that my parent are going away and almost gave away my secret. I don't usually keep secrets but it's not like Jane is going to be mad at me for it. I just hope that when she finds out she will be happy and not scared. Well she is goi g to find out in like 2 hours so let's hope everything is going to be okay
2 hours later Jane Pov

"WHAT ARE YOI SERIOUS!!! NO FREAKING WAY!!" I scream uncontrollably

"Yes honey we are serious, you and teddy are moving to New York for your last year of school," my mother says very calmly. I always loved how she could change her time of voice and instantly make you feel calm.

"OMG, I can't believe I'm actually moving to New York! Wait does teddy know already?"

"Yes, she does already know...... But one thing. If you have to make your decision in 2 days because if you want to go then you have to leave in 3 weeks.."

"Well, of course, I want to go!!! Why wouldn't I???"

"If you go you will be living in a penthouse suit with teddy. It's very big and hold quite a number of people so you won't be the only ones. You will have 3 more girls coming along and across at the other end of the penthouse, there will be 9 other boys living with you!!

A/N hey guys it's me again and I'm sorry if this book is going kinda slow but I promise big things are going to be happening extremely soon!!! So please vote and comment because I would like to hear what you think!! But please don't be to0 harsh since this is my first fan fic and yea!!
Love you xx
Twitter: TayJane912