Chapter 32: Promise Rings ❤️

Start from the beginning

(Instead of My King, it has My Queen engraved in the inside)

"It's a promise ring," Alice says. "For a holder until I get you an engagement ring. Will you promise to be mine forever?"

"I promise," Rae says, "under one condition."

Alice smiles softly. "What's that?"

"You promise me you'll never leave me again," Rae says as she reaches into her bra and pulls out her own ring box and shows Alice the promise ring she got for her.

The ring Rae got Alice is silver with an infinity sign on it with gemstone.

After agreeing to their promises, the couple exchange promise rings.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rayna and Caleb go out to Sam's place. She hasn't met his alpha yet. She feels it's about time she does, and Caleb agrees with her.

"Hey, man," Paul greets. "Hey, th..." Paul's cut off as soon as he looks into Rayna's eyes, he imprints.

Sam walks in when Paul suddenly shuts up and he notices what's going onto.

"Caleb, who's this?" Sam asks, his deep voice gaining both Paul and Rayna's attention.

"You remember the witch I mentioned that joined Carlisle's coven?" Caleb asks.

"Yeah, I remember," Sam replies. "That you?" He asks the brunette.

"Yes, sir... Sam," Rayna replies. "I'm Rayna Salvatore."

"I'm Sam Uley, I'm Caleb's alpha," Sam says. "This idiot is Paul Lahote, he's the omega.... Or third in command, however you decide to word it."

"Hi, Paul," Rayna greets casually. "Are you single, or is your girlfriend the lenient type?"

Paul smirks smugly. "Oh, baby, I'm single... And ready to mingle... with you."

"We shall see," Rayna muses.
⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

Rosalie lays in the bed with her shirt raised, Emmett is sitting in the chair beside her as the ultrasound tech runs the wand over her stomach, smearing the goo as she looks for the baby.

"Here's your baby," the tech says as she turns the screen.

"Oh, there's our baby," Rosalie coos, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Yeah," Emmett whispers, he is just as happy as Rosalie is about becoming a father. "There's our baby."

"Would you two like to know the sex?" The tech asks.

"Yes," Emmett and Rosalie answer in unison.

The tech turns the screen toward her for a moment as she moves the want across her stomach and she smiles. She types something onto the screen and turns it to them.

It's a boy.
🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

"It's a boy!" Emmett booms as soon as he and Rosalie enter the Cullen house, everyone has made it home from their day's events.

Esme jumps up and down and she hugs Rosalie and then Emmett. Rayna hugs them both, and then Rae does.

"Raelynn, since you're to thank for this, I was wondering..." Rosalie says. "Would you be our son's godmother?"

Rae's face literally lights up. "I would love to!"

Rosalie and Rae share a hug with one another and pull apart. Rosalie goes to the kitchen to make herself a snack while Raelynn goes to her room with Alice to put her bed to use.