Chapter 5

"Finesse is for Erudite show-offs" Tori says. "Amar" I acknowledge him. "Tris" He nods. I turn to the stiff. "What's your name, kid" He opens his opens his mouth, then shuts it quickly. "You can call me stiff for all I care." Tori glances sideways to looks at the transfer. The boys are standing behind him. " I see you've met my brothers." I say as the two step forwards. "Uriah is my twin." He sticks his hand out for a handshake. The stiff freezes for a moment until he grasps Uriah's hand. He turns to Zeke and offers his hand. With a firm grasp Zeke accepts it.
I look into the stiffs beautiful, bright blue eyes and stare. Stop it Tris, he's a stiff you don't like him. I tell myself although I know different.
"EVERYONE UP!" Amar says. "What?! Are we at the compound already?" I ask Uriah surprised. "Look for yourself Trissy Poo" he quickly remarks. He jumps up to the door of the train ready to jump.
I glance around, I can't find Zeke. I usually jump on his back for this. Oh no, I can't make this jump I'm too short. Uriah jumps off in front of me. All of a sudden I'm the last one on the train.
I panic.
I take a few steps back, ready to launch myself. I take three steps increasing in speed for each one. I look for Uri as I'm in the air. I look down and feel weightless. I'm not going to make it. I'm descending before I'm anywhere near the building. I see Uriah turn back to look for me. As he spots me, panic flares in his brown eyes.
"TRIS!" He yells as he runs to the edge. I squeeze my eyes shut as everyone turns to watch.

Uriah's POV
"Look for yourself, Trissy Poo" I remark quickly. I walk towards the door as I prepare myself to jump. I launch, pushing off with my legs. As I almost hit the ground, I instantly roll through and stand. Shauna dusts the dirt off my back as I turn to look for my baby sister. I know we're only 18 minutes apart but I'm still older. And she's quite small for her age.
Panic races through me as I suddenly yell "TRIS?" Panic races through my as I run towards her as she closes her eyes. Where's Zeke? I question myself. Not even turning to look for him. Tris normally jumps with him. As her legs aren't powerful enough to make the jump fully. Last time she tried, about six months ago she knocked herself out on the corner of the building and was in a coma for 8 days. I frown at the memory. I reach my hand out to grabs the little girls hand as she flys towards the edge. I can't grab it.

A/N Heres the update.