2: Begin Training

Start from the beginning

"You'll restore the coast line, for this entire section of the beach. Rin will be doing the same but provide very little assistance. That is the first step on your path young man, towards being a hero." All Might said.

"A-all this...but there's so much it's impossible!"

"Midoriya, you want to go to U.A. right?" Midoriya looked toward All Might and responded.

"Well yeah. Of course, you went there so it must be the best school around right. It's a long shot but still. I'm gonna shoot for the moon, U.A." I walked over to Midoriya and place my hand on his shoulder.

"You have the spirit Midoriya." He looked at me with some blush in his face. "Also this task will be hard but it's not impossible. I mean this is what All Might did to me when I started training." I said with a big smile. His face getting tomato red.

All Might gave him a schedule for his training, and that started the ten months of intense training. During those months Midoriya would drag countless objects while I ran or used one as a punching bag. He would mutter his training plans in class and we acted like we knew nothing about each other. Sometimes All Might would make us fight each other, well him practicing punching against my hands. My training got more grueling by the day as well. About a month in and All Might had me doing squats with chairs leading up to dressers and fridges. We would train in the rain, scorching sun, and sometimes before the sun was awake. I have no idea what Midoriya was doing but he was getting stronger everyday. Eventually he could walk while giving All Might a piggy back ride. We also became closer as friends, and would sometimes walk home after school together.

Then it was the morning of the exam, I got there before All Might and found Midoriya standing on top of a mountain of garbage. He was screaming his heart out. 'Midoriya! I'm so proud of you, you're going to be a great hero.' A huge smile took a majority of my face. He started tipping over and I sprinted forward to catch him.

"I did it All Might." I guessed his vision was slightly blurry and chuckled at the comment.

"Sorry Izuku, but guess again." I said while he cleared his vision.

"R-rin!!!" His face turned red again from embarrassment.

PUT HIM DOWN NOW!!! You are not going to get a boyfriend on my watch!

As he got out of my arms we heard All Might yell from the top of the stairs. He ran down to us and stopped in front of us.

"Did you two do this?" He asked while sweat ran down his face.

"Actually it was all Midoriya's work, I just got here." I walked next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "All Might he's more than ready." We both looked back at Midoriya who had a tiered look on his face. I looked down from his face a little and noticed that he had abs now.

"We're the three abskiteers now!" I said while throwing my fist up, trying to get some energy in the group.

"Huh abskiteers?" Izuku asked while tilting his head.

"Yeah we all have abs now." I said looking at him with a serious look.

"Wait you have abs!" He shouted

"Yeah, I had abs this whole time." I lifted up the front of my shirt only enough to show the six pack that I had. My hand then suddenly shot back down and let go of my shirt.

Don't you dare, EVER, do that again. YOU HEAR ME!!!

"Alright Venom I hear you." I said out loud gaining a confused look from Midoriya.

"Rin, who is Venom?" He said with his head tilting again.

"Oh well, I actually don't have a quirk." I scratched the back of my head.