seventeen

"jiminie, you really don't need to help me walk upstairs" jungkook chuckles, his back being supported by jimin's hand, lightly pushing the latter up the stairs. though, it was unnecessary since jungkook could walk perfectly fine and that jimin's efforts were not doing much anyway — however, jungkook still appreciated it. jimin rolls his eyes, "i don't care, don't think i haven't noticed your little winces every time you move" he guides jungkook into his bedroom, sitting him on the bed carefully. jungkook groans and tilts his head back, jimin notices the bruise on his jaw beginning to fade into the fair skin of his neck, "c'mon, put something cosy on" he suggests.

the small boy waddles around the room, grabbing jungkook's one and only colourful item of clothing, a fluffy, baby blue onesie. "thanks, hyung" the younger smiles, watching as jimin places the garment on the bed. the latter just nods, satisfied with his choice before jumping into the bed and pulling out his phone. the younger chuckles as he hears the familiar sound of "among us" coming from jimin's phone, he quickly undresses, pulling off his clothes while the small boy were distracted.

a distressed gasp drags jungkook's attention back to the boy, fumbling with the zip of his onesie in result of his rushing. "what's that?" jimin pouts, pointing a stubby index finger towards the latter's torso. jungkook sighs, looking down at his own body in guilt to take a look at the dark purple bruises that were painted over his throbbing ribs. the elder scrambled up from the bed to stand in front of the boy, pulling the onesie open to examine the vicious blotches on the poor male's skin. "fucking bastard!" jimin spits, his nose scrunching in pure hatred, pupils contracting in thought of the monster who had inflicted those imperfections onto him, who had caused him pain.

"hey! watch your mouth, mister. don't worry about it" jungkook warns, hand ruffling jimin's hair in attempt to ease the boy's obvious anger. jimin shakes his head, "are you kidding? look at what they've done to you!" his fingers delicately trace along his ribs, careful not to hurt the male anymore. jungkook's thumb and index finger capture jimin's chin, pulling his face up and worried gaze away from his blemished torso. "hey, i started it, okay? it was my fault, i should've just controlled myself, then none of this would've happened" he sighs, caressing jimin's flushed cheeks before zipping up his onesie.

the latter scoffs, "your fault? i cant believe you're now blaming yourself for what that worthless scum did to you!" he scrunches his fists, finishing his sentence with a shaky intake of breath. jungkook rolls his eyes, gravitating towards his bed, leaving the elder stood alone. jimin closes his eyes just to imagine what he would do once he gets his hands on the stupid mutt and his friends, just 'cause i'm small doesn't mean i can't curb-stomp them bitc-

a familiar-sounding ringtone hums throughout the room, pulling jimin from his sadistic thoughts and into reality of jungkook's room. "it's my phone.." jungkook mumbles, grabbing his phone from the nightstand. jimin shuffles to the bed, sitting down with crossed legs before grabbing his own phone, to continue his game. "hey kai, what's up?" jungkook chirps down the phone, rubbing the back of his neck with his freehand. the smaller boy sighs as he, once again, gets crew-mate. "oh, yeah, i heard about it" jungkook replies to the muffled voice of the male, "of course, man. your parties are great, why would i miss it?". jimin's ears perk up, a party? he carefully listens as he fixes the wires in storage.

"oh, leo? yeah man, don't worry about it, i'm all good" jungkook glances at his knuckles, noticing a hue of purple sprinkled across them. "not sure about him though" he laughs, a similar chuckle mirroring his own from down the phone. jimin let's out a hefty sigh before aggressively throwing him phone onto the floor, frustrated at the fact he got killed in electrical.

"hey, what's up with you, brat" jungkook raises an eyebrow towards the pouting boy kneeling on his bed. "stupid lime killed me!" he whines, folding his arms like a spoilt child. jungkook shakes his head, an amazed smile on his face as kai speaks into his ear. "yes, that is jimin" he giggles lightly, the angelic sound dragging jimin out of his tantrum. the small boy shuffled towards jungkook, leaning his head closer to the phone in an attempt to hear the other make clearer. the younger smirks, pulling the phone away from his ear and putting it on speaker for the both of them to hear.

"hey, is he coming on saturday?" kai asks jungkook, unaware of jimin listening. the younger hums, eyes glued to the smaller male, examining him carefully before replying, "im not sure". jimin pouts, snatching the phone out of jungkook's hand and yelling "yes, i'd love to!"

jungkook tackles the male, pushing them both to the floor. jimin's back collides with the carpet, hips pressed against the soft surface by jungkook's weight. "hey, get off" the smaller boy whines, attempting to wiggle out of the latter's grip. jungkook giggles as his phone slips out of jimin's small hand, his poor body going limp under the younger, who straddled his hips.

"what's up, buttercup?" jungkook giggles, noticing how jimin's wiggling had come to a sudden stop. "nuffin'" he mumbles, cheeks glowing red as jungkook's brow raises. "uhh guys? i'm still here" kai's voice breaks the silence, the phone being left on the floor beside them. "yeah, yeah. i ain't forget" jungkook smirks, leaning to get the phone and in the process grinding his hips down.

a sharp yelp slips from jimin's parted lips, jungkook's clothed dick pressing against his as he sits back up. the younger's eye lids fall, a dark and lustful look plastered on his face as he stares down at the flustered elder. "i guess we will see you on saturday then?" jungkook chuckles, feeling jimin's cock twitch against his.

"yeah man, see you there" kai says before hanging up, leaving the pair in complete silence. "you sure you wanna come?" jungkook asks, voice laced with some sort of irony. jimin scrunches his nose, "yeah, i'd love to come" he replies, his confident facade slowly crumbling as a devilish smirk curves on jungkook's lips. the younger quickly grabs jimin's wrists and pins them beside his head, "mhm" he hums, leaning down to brush his lips against jimin's plump ones. "i'm sure you would" he mocks, rocking his hips forwards slightly to create friction, earning an embarrassed, little mewl from the smaller boy.

merry christmas babiesss!!

i am so sorry for the slow update:(( pls forgive <3

i need ur guys' help pls!!):););&: i have to create a one minute "film" for my homework and i have literally no idea what to do. my imagination sucks.

this ain't cheating, i'm just getting ideas 0-0
let's just tell my teacher that hehe.

anyways, let's all have a great christmas together and make the most of the last moments of 2020. hopefully, the new year will bring us more luck and happiness!

love you all.