I didn't know the feeling to feel right now ,was it to be happy because he stood up for me or to be sad because him and his hoe crossed the line this time ,standing there was useless now so I carried my weak body to my room .

I felt like crying not just because she humiliated me but because I couldn't give her a good treatment,I felt weaker as I cried myself to sleep that evening.

I woke up at exactly 9pm ,i missed both magrib and ishaa,I was feeling much better ,I bathed and prayed my missed prayers before slumping down on my bed ,what happened hours ago was the only thing I kept thinking of .

What was the good news she wanted to tell him ,I became worried as my mind went back to my conversation with Ahmad's mother months ago .It was heartbreaking as I still couldn't bring Ahmad to his senses after my promises.

My stomach made a loud growl as I wanted to crawl back to sleep again so I decided to go eat since I haven't treated it well today ,I picked my phone and went straight to the kitchen .like always it was quiet and only my footsteps could be heard.

I cooked noodles and ate silently before deciding to turn on my cellular data ,so many messages from my girls group kept firing up ,I wonder what they were talking about.

Yo girls "I typed ,sounding cheered up a little.

Nasrin where have you been ,I have been trying to call your phone since like forever "ruffy replied.

Sorry i was a little bit sick but I'm fine now "I replied .

My phone started ringing within five minutes from the time I replied,ruffy ,ummiter and hussy were the ones calling me ,I picked immediately and their faces popped out .trust me it was nothing compared to mine .

Ummiter had a almost cleaned make up on her face ,ruffy was munching only god knows what and hussy had cloths scattered all around her as it seemed she was looking for something.

Baby mint  !!!!"ummiter shouted cheerfully.

Mintyyyyy!!!!"I tried to shout back with the same energy as it was the name we both called each other .

Are you sure you're okay nasrin "ruffy asked looking concerned.

Yes like your eyes are red "ummiter added .

Wlh nothing,like I said I'm not just feeling to good "I said trying to cheer up .

Yawwa nasrin I was gisting Amir about our prom and he asked about you ,like who you were going to prom with and I told him no one ,he told me he was going to call you .has he called you yet?"she asked

No he hasn't called me yet and keh you know I'm married,I can't go there with Amir .

Dallah Chan ,toh aunty married woman ,I still think you should consider going with him ,it's not like you will go there and be kissing him or doing anything inappropriate.

Exactly "hussy added .

Tor I will think about it "I said ,totally not digesting the idea .

The ruffle play of glass plate brought me back to my environment,I looked up  to see Ahmad walking to his room ,holding a plate and a mug.I felt he was going to come back anytime soon and I wasn't ready to see him again this night so I said my goodbyes to my friends and ended the call .

I went upstairs to my room thinking about prom with Amir ,I came to remember how Ahmad acted when he saw me with Amir ,for some reason I became motivated with the idea .

Yo ! I'm so going to prom with Amir...........

AHMAD

I wiped off the sweat from my forehead, letting out a tired sigh as I took a gulp of water from my bottle , I had just finished from the gym and I was really exhausted,I couldn't sleep well the previous night because I kept having bad dreams .