Chapt 11

️CAROLS POV:
-
I kissed back instantly, I heard some "ooo's and awes" from maggie, daryl pulled away and smiled a bit and I smiled back, I looked over at maggie "I told you!" She said pointing to glenn doing a dance, I looked confused at her and she smiled "I knew you to would be a couple." Maggie said
-
Rick walked over then hugged me, "you have to come with me." She said "I need to show you some thing" [thang XD] they walked the train tracks all the way back to the little cabin where Tyreese and Judith were, Rick carl and Sasha all ran towards then, I smiled.
-
DARYLS POV:
-
I stood behind Carol, close but not that close. She looked behind at me theme warmly smiled then back at Rick and them.
-
Later That night, Carol and I were on watch, nothing really except silence. Exchanged looked then nothing, a noise in the bush startled both out of, I stood up and Carol joined "stay back." I said and help my hand up in a stop sign. "Someone's watching us.." She said quietly.
-
Later that night glenn and Maggie revealed us from the shift. We walked in side the small cabin quietly where everyone was sleeping. I set my crossbow down. And Carol was already laying on the floor, I sat down beside her. "Em carol.." I whispered she turned and laid on her back looking up at me "Mhm?" She hummed
-
️CAROLS POV:
-
I looked at daryl waiting for him to started talking, instead he started biting his hangnail, "what's wrong?" I asked "nothin' never mind" he answered "no your nervous. What about? You only bite your nails when your nervous." I said sitting up, I warmly smiled at him. "Im okay, just tired." He mumbled laying down, "okay then" I said to myself laying back down.
-
I stayed awake for a while thinking I sat up, getting up, I stepped over everyone going to my bag, I grabbed my water bottle then walked back. I sat down again i tried to open the bottle cap, but it failed I was to tired. I looked over at daryl and pokes him, he groaned "daryl.." I shook him and his eyes fluttered open as he sat up. "What." He growled "can you open this." I giggled as I spoke, he looked at me with that "it's seriously probably 3am and you woke me up for this" type look, I handled him the bottle and her popped the cap off and handed it back.
-
I took a drink then set it beside me, I laid back down. Facing daryl, he was looking back "go ta sleep." He said pulling me closer, I closed my eyes and laid my head on his chest.
-
I woke up to the sun shining in, daryl had me pressed up against him, "daryl wake up." I poked him, he slept threw it. "Daryl." I said shaking his arm, he opened his eyes "sleeping." He said and closed his eyes "no wake up." I said and kissed his nose, he opened his eyes "fine" he frowned "it's only ruffly 5am, let the others sleep." I smiled he opened his eyes "why do they get to sleep..." He said sounding like a baby, "cause your coming with me." I said, he sat up and I stood up tying my laces of my boots "theres a blackberry bush like just over a bit." I said and he stood up putting his shoes on.
-
I threw some black berries into the bucket as daryl kept and eye out. "All the walkers round here, their probably heading to terminus right now.." I said quietly but loud enough daryl heard me, daryl nodded "I'm gonna go take a piss." He said then looked at me "stay here." He said and walked towards the bush and I chuckled "yes mom." I said knowing he was out of sight. She hummed a song and kept picking the berries.
-
[OMG THIS IS SUCH A BORING CHAPTER. NEXT CHAPTER SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN AND IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND! Probably not..]