Chapt 9

️CAROLS POV:
-
I was in the moment, before I was pinned as he tugged at my shirt. I pulled away "daryl stop." But he continued to pull it up, and tried to put his hands under my shirt "daryl stop!" I yelled pushing him away, i stood up. For a moment everything with Ed flashed back the scared, the force, the pressure. I then ran out of my cell and down the stairs only to get a few looks, I then ran out to the prison yard.
-
I ran down towards the fence and sat at the corner of the prison yard, I didn't know what I was doing, I liked daryl but I didn't like that. Tears streamed down my face as I hid in my knees.
-
DARYLS POV:
-
I sat on the bed I watched her run out "what the hell was I thinking!" I said loud but not to loud and hit the top bunk of the metal bared bunk bed. I ran out and down the stairs "where did Carol go?" I asked "she just ran out the door, son is there anything wrong?" Hershel asked.
-
Once I got outside I looked around trying to spot Carol, I then saw somebody over in the corner of the prison yard, I ran towards the body "Carol?" I asked quietly I could hear the small cries, "I'm sorry.." I said and walked over closer to her "I didn't mean ta...." I then sat down. "I should have stopped.. Carol?" She then looked up and nodded, "s-orry i R-a-n out-" she said she looked back at the ground.
I put my arm around her carefully bringing her closer, she leaned her head against me,
-
I heard the small snores of the woman and noticed she was asleep.. I kissed the top of her head, "night.. Woman.." He said and then looked up and watched the walkers at the fence..
-
-
[OMG THIS CHAPTER, SHOULD I UPDATE TOMORROW? ]