Chp 7

️️CAROLS POV:
-
I sat up watching out the window, till i jump at the husky voice that scared me a little, "sorry.." Daryl said standing there then walked over, "it's okay." I said and smiled weakly, "what are Ya doin' out here, China mans suppose to be out here." He said and came and sat down. "Uh, I told him that I would watch." I said then silence filled the room.
-
A little after i could hear daryl sigh, i slightly tilted my head his way, looking at him. "You can go back inside if you want.." I said towards him, he grunted then looked over at me.
-
DARYLS POV:
-
As I looked at Carol she looked back out the window and yawned a bit. I looked at the ground, then scooted over towards her, as she looked over i stopped moving, she giggled a bit.
-
A little time past before Carol started to nod off, "Ya tired.." I said in a whisper type way. She looked over with sleep in her eyes, and nodded a bit. She laid down and rested her head on my lap, I pulled the blanket up and over her shoulders.
-
I stayed up till morning, it was ruffly 6am and I looked down at Carol, then shook her softly, "Carol, wake up.." I said, she sat up "come on" I stood up and then helped her down the watch tower, she stood at the bottom wrapped up in the blanket, slowly falling back asleep. I scooped her up and carried her inside and into her cell.
-
️CAROLS POV:
-
I woke up later on that day, and sat up yawning a bit, I stood up and walked out to the courtyard, I looked up at the sun, "must be around noon." I mumbled to myself, before walking over to rick. "Good afternoon" Rick said smiling "same to you to, uhh you know where daryl is?" I asked and Rick shrugged before looking around the yard. "Check the fence out by tower 4." He said i nodded and walked away.
-
I walked down the grass patches to see daryl killing walkers at the fence, I jogged over and called his name from the fence that was separating the field and the pathway, daryl walked over "hey." He grunted setting the pole he was using against the fence. "Thank you." I said while smiling weakly. "Uhh.. Ya, guess your welcome." He said a bit confused.
-
RICKS POV:
-
I looked over to see Carol and daryl talking at the fence. I chuckled to myself, everyone could see it except for them. He stood there for a moment then shook his head and went on to digging.
-
I sat in the watch tower with daryl, I looked over "so.." I said and he looked over, "can you tell me something." I said and he nodded in agreement "do you and Carol, have a thing or something. Spending a lot of time together Lately." I said, "uh, I don't know I mean.." He sighed for a moment..
-
SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER WHAT WILL DARYL TELL RICK ABOUT HIS "RELATIONSHIP" WITH CAROL? COMEMT AND VOTE =]