Chp 3

DARYLS POV:

I walked into the prison and checked her cell, she wasn't there. I checked around the prison and didn't see her, then I though she 1would be out in the court yard.

I walked out to the court yard to see her talking to tyreese and beth. I walked over, and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Can I talk to ya" I asked and she nodded "what is it?" She asked with a small smile. "Wanna go on a run today? With meh, glenn bob Michonne?" I asked "Kay" she replied.

DARYLS POV:

I sat in the front seat waiting for everyone to get in. Carol got in the front seat and bob and Michonne in the back. I smirked and started the engine and dove down to the gates.

--

CAROLS POV:

We stood outside of the store. Daryl had hit the window and now we wait. A moment later walkers banged on the window.

I walked to the baby section, and grabbed baby food, diapers and clothes. I looked around a bit more, I felt someone touch my shoulder..

DARYLS POV:

I heard a scream and it sounded like carols. I dropped my basket and ran towards the screams.

I saw carol on the ground holding up a walker. I shot the walkers in the head and shoved the dead body over her. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She sat up and nodded "thank you.." She whispered "no problem." I said helping her up. Michonne and glenn came around he corner and saw the dead body. "What happened" glenn asked "she just got attacked by a damn walker." I said.

CAROLS POV:

We decided to cut the run short, we grabbed our stuff and headed out to the car. I opened the cars trunk and sat the stuff in it.

I walked to the door and went to open it then I fell to the ground...

[ cliff hanger.. 😹 imma update tonight though -@c.a.r.y.l ]