Chpt 10

DARYLS POV:
-
It's been a couple days maybe a week, Carols gone. rick is such an idiot. the prison is falling. shots filled the air as the governors army drove threw the gates. i ran out, fast as i could running.
it was finally dark and i sat watching the fire alone..
-
CAROLS POV:
-
i watched as the prison burned, from my car.
i got out, and walked towards the prison to be chased out by walkers. i ran out "why did i do that?" i asked my self running. she found a place, a little shack to sleep. I soon found lizzie mika Tyreese and judith.
-
[skipping to terminus]
-
DARYLS POV:
-
Gassed and dragged into the building i looked around, and tried to move. Shoving me down again. They put us up against a metal looked likes a giant bath tub.
-
️CAROLS POV:
-
As I hit the gas tank it blew up shaking the ground, I got up and walked into terminus along with some walkers, I looked around then went to the closest door, I walked in and looked at all the stuff, I picked up the watch I gave Rick then looked over and saw Daryl's crossbow I put the watch down and grabbed the bow putting it around me.
-
DARYLS POV:
-
I stabbed a walker hiding back behind a train cart I looked at glenn Bob and Rick, as he got to train cart A we opened the door and everyone was standing ready "come on!" Rick yelled and they jumped out, I kicked a walker to the ground and running, I waited till everyone got over i jumped over the fence.
-
️CAROLS POV:
-
I ran into Mary, taking her to the ground, I shot her in the leg as she pled I walked out letting walkers in. I tried to catch out to daryl and the others, I ditched my cape/blanket thing and whipped the mud off.
Heart beating faster as I heard them speak. 'What will Rick do?" I thought to myself.
I saw daryl listing to Rick, then looking over when I stepped on a stick cracking in.
-
DARYLS POV:
-
I looked over to the cracking of a stick only to see Carol standing there. I couldn't believe it, I took off towards her, almost knocking her to the ground. Heart skipping a beat, i tightened my gripped around her. "Uh..daryl...I can't breathe..." She whispered, I let go stepping back not even an inch, I leaned my head on her shoulder and then she lifted my head up when Rick and the others came over. I looked over at Rick then back at Carol "here goes nothing." I whispered then grabbed Carols gave smashing my lips on to hers.
-
-
[DID YOU LIKE IT? huh huh? THOUGHTS? SORRY ALOT OF POV CHANGING AND SKIPPING A LOT AHEAD.]