chapter 14

[ all fan fiction ; not real ]

the cool spring day, it's cherry blossom petals blooming into a bright pink, the wind blowing the fallen petals throughout the streets. the butterflies flying by as you walked through the empty street.

the sunlight was warming the sky causing the scenery to look a golden warm color. you walked with your arms behind you, carrying your book bag. you could feel the cool breeze flowing through your hair, you had your usual strawberry clip in your side and a bunny one on the other side.

you walked through the empty street that lead to your house. you could see your pet cat grooming itself on the door step. you ran towards the black kitten, immediately swooping it in your arms.

lucky cat, you get to have nine lives. while i only get one.

you walked into your house immediately being welcome of the scent of fresh baked goods.

" i'm home!!!"

" welcome dear, there's actually a letter waiting for you in your room." said your mother who was busy baking sweets.

you hummed a reply, making your way to your room.
you walked into your bedroom to find a letter waiting for you on your desk.

you dropped your book bag as you realized where the letter is from. there's no mistaking it's careful packaging.

Dear y/n,
I am so glad to invite you to come sing for us! Even though I heard you didn't pass your preliminaries of your singing competition, I am humbly welcoming you and your partner to come sing for us.

we'll be holding a celebration to congratulate our new debuting group and we want you and your partner to come sing for us!

it'll be a great chance to get scouted by other teams and such. it'll also put a good word for you and your partner in the community.

hope you accept and come!
- JINHIT LABEL

you could feel your arms wanting to drop the letter that was in your palm. tears slowly making their way down your cold cheeks, you didn't bother to hold them in.

a idol company asked me... to sing for them.

i did it.

i get to live my dream after all.

tear drops decorating the hand written letter as you battled the decision in your brain.

how much time do i have left? is it enough to spend it singing? or enough to spend it with him?

they said partner so they meant jungkook right?

can i do both?

i'm doing it.

-

♡'・ᴗ・'♡ thanks for reading!!