A piercing shriek came from the room, startling the two. It didn't take them long to react and head back to see a crying Penny heaving as she held onto Jimin's hand.

Jimin was in pain from her gorilla tight grip and they realized that it was he who screamed.

"Fuck, Princess. Replace me!" Jimin seethed through his teeth. "Tag team! I'm never going back in!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked towards Jimin to push him out of his way to hold his wife's hand. Though her hold was strong, he didn't show signs of pain since it was nothing compared to what she was going through.

"Mrs. Kim, I'm going to check how far you're in." Dr. Bang reported.

"Looks like I'm gonna head outside then." Yoongi walked away once she said that. "I do not want to see my cousin's vagina, especially an 'in labored' vagina."

Somehow all the boys except Taehyung agreed and rushed out before they saw anything. Oh, how Penny wanted to beat them up but now wasn't the time. Maybe later when she was stable.

Her doctor went under her blanket and checked, "Oh, Mrs. Kim, you're in luck. You're fully dilated."

As if the heavens praised her, Penny raised her arms in the air and said, "Yes, please! Get them out! Get them out now!"

"Yes, I'll have my team come in immediately and we'll push you to the delivery room." Dr. Bang announced. "Mr. Kim, will you be there as well?"

"Uhh, yeah?" Taehyung snorted like it was obvious.

Within minutes, the couple was now in the delivery room as the group of nurses and their OB-GYN prepared for the birth of their babies. Contractions were coming quicker now but the pain stung far worse for Penny. Taehyung, who was now in scrubs, cheered her on and continued to be her solace.

"I love you, Taehyung." Her emotions got the best of her. Though she was aching, she appreciated how calm her husband was and surprisingly wasn't speaking the obvious pep talks.

In reality, Taehyung was scared shitless and practiced hours and hours to be careful about what he said. He didn't want her pulling his hair and slapping him for pointing shit out that she already knew what to do.

"I love you too, Penny." He smiled then kissed her lips again. "And I can't wait to see our twinnies!"

The process consisted of Penny screaming as she held onto Taehyung while she pushed, but the birthing was seamless. She had to do a lot of pushing, trying to take out two heads back to back which afflicted so much hurt in her body.

Many fluids came out and not what Taehyung is usually familiar with. He glanced down on her a few times to see. It wasn't gross looking, in fact, he was fascinated by how it looked.

Ten minutes later, Penny gave birth to two children, one boy and one girl. The little sounds of crying pierced the room while the nurses placed two of them on her skin for motherly contact. A heavily eyed Penny saw her children and grinned. Though she wanted to touch them, she felt feeble and very tired.

Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes, it fluttered his heart. He watched and teared up as he saw his loved ones together at last. He caressed their tiny cheeks, still unclean but wanted to feel the beautiful warmth they gave him.

"Sweethe—"

Taehyung couldn't finish his words as various beeps rang his ears. He saw Penny's eyes fall and then suddenly everyone rushed. Nurses took the twins to clean while others hastily grabbed their medical utensils and started on what it appears to be surgery.

"Doctor, what's going on?" Taehyung grew anxious as his heart rate increased.

"Dr. Bang, her heart rate is low! She's hemorrhaging!" A nurse called out and that dropped the prince's heart and stomach. She hung a bag of blood and inserted it into Penny.