Many highly-acclaimed events would invite her to come while tabloids wanted to do photoshoots with her. Respectively, she denied it after having one photoshoot from the early years. But they still ask in hopes.

All she doesn't want fame, she just wanted to spread her message across the youth. She didn't think it'd get so big but it became her full-time career and she'll do it with pride and passion.

After her meeting, she went into the children's room, which became somewhat of a daycare for the members that were free of charge. She loved being in this part of the building, seeing the amount of innocence they had.

"Hi, everyone!" Penny waved at the children. They all looked up and cheered for the lovely Chairwoman.

"Mrs. Jeon!" One of them said, making Penny laugh. "I thought her name was Mrs. Park!" "No, it's Mrs. Jung!" "No, it's Mrs. Kim. She told me!" "She didn't tell you anything! It's Min!"

"Goodness, kids." She snickered. "Who taught you this? I'm Miss Lim Penny."

"I see the children are spreading my good word." A familiar voice said behind her, making her eyes roll.

She snapped her head to the cheesing culprit and yelled, "Hoseok! Stop telling these kids anything. They'll believe it. I now have five other last names!" She glared but ultimately hugged her friend. "Hey, how are you? How was your workshop?"

"I'm good and it went well. They seemed to like it." Hoseok smiled. "I got numbers from moms though..."

"Thanks again for being part of my dance event last week. I got feedback saying many of them want more of this for the activities."

Hoseok continued on with his dancing. Despite the rich Hyungs becoming her best friends, he became the closest, mainly because he enjoyed helping her with her organization when he wasn't traveling the world, also being a large donator. Recently, he finally had time to actually do a workshop for the youth which became a big hit.

"You know I'll do these things for you." He pinched her cheeks. "It was fun, more chill compared to what I usually do."

"What are you doing here? Did you forget any files or anything?" She asked as they headed out the children's room and down the passageway.

"Nothing too big, I do want those pictures taken from the event," Hoseok responded. "My agent said it'll be good publicity for me since you did have it as a private event."

"I didn't want the press scaring the kids." Penny nudged him as they entered the elevator to go up to her office. "Imagine adult eyes leering at children and taking photos. It's disturbing."

Hoseok laughed at her skepticism, "You're not wrong though." The lift dinged, indicating their floor arrival. They stepped out and walked to her office. "But yes, could I have them?" 

"Of course." She nodded when she opened her door, inviting him inside. She went through her desk drawers to find her labeled USB. She handed him the device. "Here you go!"

"Yay, I appreciate you so much." He clapped as his smile went into a triangle.

Another knock grabbed their attention as they saw her assistant move inside with a large vase of yellow chrysanthemums and white box in his hand. They gave the flowers into her hands and said, "Miss Lim, you got some mail."

"I do see!" She chuckled. Hoseok helped her out and got the box from him. "Kinda big. It's probably a late birthday gift."

Hoseok opened the box and squealed, "Ooo, strawberry shortcake!"

"Thank you, Eric." She said to her assistant. He nodded and excused himself out.

She settled the vase onto her desk while Hoseok continued to drool over the delicious cake. He eyed her out and grinned like a dimpled child before she nodded so he could get a slice.