53. The Sweetheart Muse

Start from the beginning

She threw her head back in a giggle. "Still, you helped me overcome a big part of my life and who I am as a person." She smooched his cheek many times. "Words can't describe how grateful I am to you."

"Awww, Sweetheart." Taehyung cooed as his pupils twinkled brightly.

Then they turned dark and hungry.

"But actions can!" He pushed her down, making her lay on the couch. He climbed over her form and attacked her neck with wet kisses. His tongue tasted her perspired salty skin, trying to get her in the mood.

"No!" Penny objected as she wriggled herself out of his reach by throwing her stature of the couch, landing on the floor.

Before she could escape entirely, she noticed a shopping bag that hid behind the furniture. She didn't see it when she was moving in.

"Peanut, what's this?" She crawled towards the bag and showed it to the prince.

"Oh, that's actually my housewarming gift to you." He told her when he sat back down the spreads his legs opened.

"Taehyung, you've given me so much. I can't accept this."

She went back on the couch and crisscrossed her legs before handing the bag back to the prince.

He pushed it back to her and shook his head, "It's nothing too bad. Consider it adding to your collection."

She lifted her curious eyebrow. She reached her hand inside the bag and felt a soft velvet feeling. She pulled the mystery gift out and she gasped in excitement.

It was a tanned bear plushie.

"Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed as she threw the bag somewhere in her apartment and hugged the cushioned toy. "I love it!"

"I know you would." Taehyung chuckled at her adorable happiness. "It's a honey bear. I bought it so it reminds you of me."

"But I have a tiger plushie that looks like you." She chirped as she viewed her newest edition to her batch. "But that's okay. I'll have two to remind you of me."

"Well, I wanted to get one for you since you seem to have every animal except this one." He shrugged. "Honey bear requires a lot of love. You must cuddle, hug, kiss, ma—"

"I'm not masturbating with a damn bear."

"Kidding!" He laughed at her comment. "But treat honey bear like me if I'm not here with you."

She scrunched her nose before moving to him to kiss his lips. "Thank you!"

"You're welcome and if honey bear doesn't work, call me. I'll be down in like two minutes." He informed as he kissed her again.

"You teleporting or something?" She snorted.

"No, I live on the floor above, the highest level." He pointed upwards. "Actually this entire apartment complex is my property."

Though she was baffled he owned this whole complex, she was even more dumbfounded that he lived a floor up. "What the hell? Why didn't you say anything?"

"I thought you noticed..."

She scanned the living spaces. She failed to notice that this was the same exact layout as his apartment, the entire floor to herself just like his. She was too blinded by the scenery and how this cost a fortune.

She was also too distracted on the fact that the times she was here, Taehyung smushed her mind with his dick.

"Hmm, how 'bout that?" She smacked her lips and just accepted it. "I guess that makes me your neighbor."