chapter 10

Eli's POV:

I don't understand how this could be possible. I saw Troye this morning and he had no mark or if he did he just didn't tell me. Why wouldn't he tell me ? Did he not want me all these thoughts were racing through my head that I didn't hear the alpha speaking until Troye was dragging me from the field, back inside the house.

I gasped as I felt the sparks run through my body, the sparks that brought me so much pleasure I had to hold back a moan. I looked at him to see if he felt the same but I got no reaction, maybe he really didn't want me I mean he is straight.

The thought of him rejecting me made me lose hope of finding real love, of for getting what Nixon had done to me.

My heart rate jumped in fear at his name and I finally remembered that Nixon was apart of this weird mate trio we had going on. I knew that there was no chance I could accept the fact that he was meant for me, not after everything he had put me through.

All I wanted was someone to love me and someone for me to love, after everything I've been through I don't think that's too much to ask for.

When we reached the alphas office we all sat down next to each other, Alpha Andrews looked conflicted and slightly afraid.

Nixon was the first to speak, I'm ashamed to say his voice sent pleasant shivers down my spine.

"Why has this happened, and why do you look so afraid about it ?" He asked.

The alpha looked us all over before he started to speak.

" This wasn't supposed to happen, not for another hundred years at least" he started.

" What do you mean ?" I asked

"There's a prophecy that states that a young wolf will mate with two others on his eighteenth birthday, one in which he has a troublesome past with and the other someone dear to him. The young wolf Is granted these two mates to help him through his transition as a hybrid."

He paused for a second before continuing.

"Half wolf half witch, the transition won't be easy and he will need both of his mates to complete the transition and take over as alpha of all werewolves." He finished his story and looked at me.

"That wolf is you Eli" he said finally.

Well... Shit.

..............................

Im not really happy with this chapter the next one will be much bettrr j promise but I Hope you enjoyed this update, please remember to vote and comment and thank you to everyone who has been so far.