chapter 16

Eli's POV:

I couldn't go back to sleep after that dream. There were way too many dirty thoughts running through my head and I was confused as fuck. I don't even want to talk about how painfully hard I am.

What was that dream about ? Why did I have it ? And why am I so damn hot and horny from it.  I just want to go back to sleep and cuddle with Troye but I can't do that, not with this thing.

Its not just me that's horny its my wolf too, Axel is pacing back and forth in my head trying to make me wake Troye up so we can... Do things. I don't know what's wrong I've never been like this before.

My breathing is heavy and Troye smells really, really good right now. I can smell Nixon from wherever he is in the house and it just makes me harder. I whimper in Pain when my erection becomes too much to bare.

My wolf keeps begging me for his mates. He's pacing around humping everything like a cat in heat...... Heat.

That's not possible I'm a guy, only she wolves go into heat. But there's no other explanation for the level of sexual frustration I'm feeling right now.

My dick hurts its so hard and I would touch myself but I get the feeling that its not going to work. Im too embarrassed to wake Troye up and ask for help because that's just weird and I'm not even sure he would want to. I'm definitely not comfortable with Nixon touching me but my wolf doesn't seem to care at this moment he just wants some type of relief from one or both of his mates.

"Eli , what's the matter" I jump slightly in surprise to Nixon's deep voice coming from the doorway.

His voice is thick with sleep and his smell gets more intoxicating the closer he gets to me.

"I'm fine why ?" I ask, my voice coming out shaky as I try to control my wolf who is practically begging me to jump him.

"Because I can hear you whimpering in the other room, and smell your arousal. Its coming off  you in waves.  I'm controlling myself though, I won't hurt you. Never again." He says

I go to reply but instead of words  a loud, needy moan erups from my throat as Troye turns on his stomach while cuddling into me, causing his knee to brush against my painfully hard erection.

I was so loud I actually woke him up. He looked up at me, confusion and worry clouding his beautiful eyes.

Its taking everything in me not to jump him. I can feel Nixon watching us and my wolf wants me to grab him and pull him into bed with us.

"Eli?, are you okay whats the matter" he asks as I start breathing heavily trying to control my unwanted lust for the two boys in the room with me.

He looks down and sees my erection straining in my pants. He breaths heavily for a moment before his eyes turn from black to normal.

I can tell he's trying to control his wolf, all three of us are. But honestly I just want to rip both their cloths off and have my way with them. I also know that its just the heat talking and I don't want to regret letting Nixon touch me like that again.

I'm so horny I can't even hate myself for wanting him to touch me. I just want it to go away. I don't know what to do.

...................................................

Hey guys I'm so sorry senior year has me extra buisy. I won't make you wait that long again. BTW do you guys want smut or no smut ?... What do you think eli is going to do ? You guys are awesome.. Until next time.