Chapter 25

Eli's POV:

Another 2 and a half days have passed since Sebastion shared life changing news with me. We are still walking to this secret, godly place and I still haven't told Troye and Nixon anything, I dont know how to. I haven't even processed anything myself. If what Sebastian told me is true, that means my whole life is a lie, my parents are a lie, my whole pack is a lie. I'm not ready to face that.

I haven't said much these these last few days, I know they know something is wrong but, they haven't pushed me too much to tell them. Sebastian said we only had another hour of traveling before we got there so I figured  everything could be explained when My father explained the rest to me. Thinking about that is so foreign, I have a father and as far as I know he loves me, I'm terrified of the fact that I am not really his son. And my mother? I couldn't fathom not being hers. The thought of being birthed by a male instead of her is almost too much for me to handle.
Thoughts are flooding my head and I can hardly focus on the path I'm walking. I was so distracted I did not noticed I had stoped walking through tall, itchy grass and had now been walking on a white stoned pathway that lead to the biggest, most beautiful white bricked house I had ever seen. There was almost a heavenly glow to it. I looked behind me and both my mates stood there with their eyes glazed over and mouths open in wonder.

"I've never seen anything more perfect" Troye said, his voice dripping in amazement.

Nixon could only nod his head in agreement, it still hurt to look at him sometimes, I know I said I forgave him and that I wanted to move foreword but sometimes I wonder if I really meant it or if I was just horny. His touches make me shiver in both fear and delight so it's hard for me to really decipher what I feel for him. My body and the natural mate bond tell me to feel one way but the logical part of my brain that remembers everything he did to me tells me to feel another, but unfortunately I have to act like all is well.

"Welcome home to Lycan brother, our people have been waiting for your return" Sebastian says with a smile.

He leads us up the 20 ft path to a set of white stoned stairs so perfect it's almost like stepping on milky water. The doors were white and glistened like freshly cleaned pearles. They opened on Sebastian's command with a creaking sound contrary to its beautiful look. A long,  sliverish grey, silk carpet met us at the door and lead us up a spiral set of stairs similar to the ones out side. The house was beautiful, unlike anything I had ever seen before, hanging chandeliers crafted from diamond and other expensive material, all the doors were made of some type of dark grey colored  granite, the ceilings were high and the walls were painted a soothing grey. I was so amazed by everything around me I hadn't realized Sebastion looked incredibly different.

His once grey and corpse looking skin was now pale and glistening like mine, his white hair and silver eyes seemed more alive and not void of life like they were when we first met. He no longer looked like the night walker he claimed to be.

We had reached the top of the never ending stair case. Elijah and Nixon trailing right behind me, Sebastian standing in front of a big, black, marble plated door.

"Are you ready to learn the truth and meet our fathers?" Sebastian asked, his silver eyes looking at me full of hope.

I turned around to my mates, both still too awestruck to reassure me.

"Let's do it"

......... ....

It's been a few years right? I'm sorry.