chapter 4

Eli's POV:

I woke up to someone running their fingers through my hair and crying quietly. I turned my head and looked into the tear stained face of my best friend. I was confused for a second until the memories of my time in the janitors closet came rushing back to me at full force.

I was raped, stripped of my innocence in the worse way possible. My vision started to blur and I could Feel the break down coming as I remembered and felt everything that Nixon had done to me in that closet.

Troye had moved a little so that he was hugging me tight and my sobs were muffled because my face was pushed into his neck as he rocked us back and forth.

"Im sorry, I'm so sorry" he cried, as he held me. I new it was because he blocked me out when I was calling to him.

"I needed you" I sobbed, tightening my hold on him. I knew it wasn't fair to say that but I was upset and my ass was hurting and it was making things worse because it proved that my memories weren't just a horrible nightmare.

"You don't know how much I hate myself for ignoring you, I was painting in art class. You know how I get when I'm painting. I'm so sorry Eli" he said starting to cry harder.

It sounds silly but Troye is an amazing artist and when he paints it's like he's a zombie, nothing in the outside world  can distract him. I can't blame him for that even if I want to.

"Its alright, just stop crying please" I said finally starting to calm down.

I was a man or nearly one at least and I had to stop all this crying. I cant change what happened and even though I feel like crawling into a ball and crying for eternity I can't do that. I will not give Nixon that satisfaction.

"Its not alright Eli. I should've been there, I could've stopped this" he said wiping his tears.

"You know there's nothing you could've done, he would've just commanded you to leave and keep quiet" I said getting out of his embrace to sit up, only to wince in pain as a burning pain shot up my backside.

"You had to get stitches you know, and you've been out for almost a week. The bastard almost made you bleed to death. And since when was he gay ? All the girls he gets why would he do this to you?"  Troye said through clenched teeth.

A week? Stitches? I know  how rough he was but I didn't know he had caused that much damage.

"He kept saying that he wanted it to go away. But I d know what the hell he was talking about" I said attempting to stand up so I could go and shower.

"The guy is just a dick head who doesn't deserve to be alpha. By the way your mom has been here everyday I didn't tell her who did it don't worry but she will be here to check you out later so you'll have to find something to tell her" he said helping me walk to the bathroom in the pack house hospital too I just noticed I  was staying in.

I took shower, which lasted about an hour and a half, and then I cuddled my best friend and told myself to stay strong while I waited for my mom to come and take me home.

.........................

This chapter isnt what I wanted it to be do forgive me if it sucks.

Please remember to vote and comment