Chapter 12

Eli's POV:

This was beyond a long car ride. We had already been driving for about three hours now and I don't know how much longer we have to be in this car.

I couldn't see where we were going because we were in the back of a truck filled with blankets and pillows, there was a light and a clock but it didn't have any windows or a way for us to see the driver. I guess we were going to be in here for a while.

The three of us had fallen asleep about ten minuted into the ride, finding out life changing news could be exhausting. I had woken up with my head in Troyes lap and his hands buried in my hair. He was still asleep and so was Nixon.

I took this time to really think about all that was going on. I still hadn't talked to Troye about us being mates,even though he seemed okay with it I still wanted to discuss things with him. It's only been about five hours since I found out about us and I just want to kiss him and hold him and just love him, it was weird because he had always been just my best friend and now I wanted so much more.

It was the same with Nixon. I found myself wanting to touch him and be close to him despite everything he had done to me. It made me angry because this was a man that put me through so much pain and misery and now I was faced with the fact that I would eventually grow to love him.

I looked to the other side of the bus where Troye had made him go to be away from us, and just really looked  at him. He was beautiful, no doubt, and he looked so peaceful in his sleep. He didn't scare me when he was sleeping.

I don't know how long I was just laying there staring at him but it must've been a while because suddenly he was moving like he was about to wake up. I shut my eyes quickly and pretended to be asleep.

I could hear him moving around and yawning. The noise stopped for a few seconds before I felt him coming toward us. My heart started to pound and I was silently cursing Troye for being such a hard sleeper.

I had to stop myself from gasping at the sparks that started to flow through my body as he placed a kiss on my cheek, he pulled away from me and I could hear the small sound his lips made as he did the same to Troye.

He lingered near us for a few seconds before making his way to the other side of of the van. The gesture was sweet and it had my heart fluttering and I don't know if I liked or hated the feeling.

"I know your awake Eli" he said after a few seconds.

Guess I'm not as good at pretending as I thought.

......................................

Thank you so much to everyone who has been voting and commenting you guys are truly amazing please keep doing what your doing and I will continue to update.