The Sleepover (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Y-yeah, that's me! It's great to meet you Y/N!". He holds his sketch book in both hands across his chest.

"Do you draw?". I ask him.

"Yeah, I'm pretty okay at it.", he says blushing

"Can I take a look?" I ask

"U-uh yeah s-sure.". He hands me his notebook.

I look at the pages, wow this dude really good! One of the pages catches my eye, it's beautiful.

(Drawing above)

"Woah, where'd you learn to draw like that?". I say giving him the book with the page I'd just seen

" it's just a light sketch, it's not my best but I like it, I learnt by myself and a few tips from art camps.".

"You like them?" He asks shyly.

"They're awesome!".

"Maybe I could sketch you sometime?" He says as he folds back up his book and places it in his arms again.

"Yeah! For sure! Well have to plan out a time to hang out, do you have a phone number?".

He nods and writes down his number in my phone.

I send him a parrot emoji, so he knows it's me.

"just text me whenever!".

He nods softly and walks away.

I walk up to a group of people sitting on the ground, I spot luka and wave slightly.

He notices me and motions for me to sit next to him as Juleka calls everyone over.

"What are we doing?" I ask Luka with curiosity.

"I think playing truth or dare?". He shrugs.

Alya gets up from the circle and goes to grab something...

A bottle.

"Were not playing.. spin the bottle right?" I ask Luka who looks equally as confused.

"I have no idea."

Alya sits down and starts talking.

"Okay guys, on behalf of Julekas party, we are going to play truth or dare.".

Luka and I let out sighs of relief as long as others too, I can hear it.

"It has a slight twist though.". Alya explains.

"We will go clockwise, starting with me. I will spin the bottle and who ever it lands on has to ask me truth or dare. You get only one sit out to make this more interesting." She smirks.

"If you use it and really dont want to answer, the the person who asked the truth or dare will take two or three people aside and they will decide a automatic dare that you MUST complete. Or I guess you just get out of the game. I dunno, anyway let's play!".

.....

Moments come and go with lots of funny ideas, Nino had to go to the front of the boat and scream "chicken wing and tartar sauce", Rose's 36th picture in her camera roll is a super cute pic of her and Juleka, Nathaniel had to do a speed drawing of everyone in 1 minute or less, and so much more that was both funny and chill.

When it got to Lukas turn to spin, it landed on Adrien.

"Truth or dare Luka.". Adrien asks eagerly.

"Let's go for a dare."

Adrien thinks for a second when an idea pops into his head.

"Play your favourite song on your guitar. I know I know, lame dare, but I havent really heard what Luka likes playing besides when hes in Kitty Section.".

Everyone started nodding and saying things like,

"Yeah!"
"Come on Luka!"
"True!".
Etc etc.

Luka chuckled a little before grabbing his guitar from downstairs.

When he arrived he played a song that both made my heart flutter with joy, made me swoon even harder than I had before, and yet made me feel sick because of all the butterflies.

I couldn't believe it..

Authors note:

Heyyyy, yup you guessed it, a cliffhanger. DUN DUN DUUUUN.
Let me know in the comments if there is anything yall would like to see in the next future chapters or of things you want in the NEXT chapter!
Till next time! Stay safe, wear a mask, and WASH YOUR HANDS!