"We did it!" Polly cheered happily as the bright green letters appeared on her screen, telling her that they had beat the current record holder.

The boy laughed sweetly as he saw the ecstatic look on her face and as she turned around she was met by the sparkle in his eyes.

Though they had been standing so close to another ever since he had walked up to her, it didn't occur to her before this very moment, suddenly realizing that she could feel his breath on her cheeks. And then she took a risk.

Slowly, Polly leant in to see if he backed out, and when he didn't she kissed him softly. It didn't take her long before she deepened it, feeling an urge that came from deep within to be close to him, to feel desired and to feel loved.

Her lips tasted like grapefruit from her chapstick and they were softer than any other lips he had ever kissed before. For a second he was afraid he had overstepped, no matter the fact that she was the one who initiated it. Should he have rejected her because she had been drinking? But how could he when she kissed him like that, like nobody had ever done before?

"Let's get out of here, do you live close by?"

Polly slowly pulled back, both of them out of breath by the electricity that had sparked between them from the moment their lips had touched. Her voice was a soft whisper, that implied things that he wasn't sure he was dreaming or not.

"Yeah, like five minutes away. Are you afraid of motorbikes?" He asked with a smug smile as he held up his keys.

Polly swallowed a little and stayed silent. She had never been on a motorcycle before and the thought of it made her feel scared just a little.

"Don't worry, just hold on tight." He intertwined their hands and walked with her towards the exit, his heart racing in his chest that a beautiful girl like her wanted to go home with him.

**
Polly walked into his double wide and looked around. There was an old couch, a small TV and a kitchen that was neatly cleaned. It looked like it hadn't been decorated in a very long time. Though, she liked the vintage style.

"Do you live here by yourself?" She asked him curiously, not knowing that she was asking something that asked for him to be vulnerable with her.

Sweet Pea wasn't usually someone to be open about his private life, but he knew she meant well. Now it was to him to work up the courage to he honest. He cleared his throat before he spoke.

"I do. My parents passed away when I was eighteen. After that, you don't get a legal guardian anymore."

He avoided her eyes, afraid she might see the tears in his eyes ready to fall. Crying in front of people was something he wasn't used to either and he didn't feel like changing that today.

"I'm so sorry, I had no idea." She said quietly, feeling guilty about asking the question. Not that she could have known, but she didn't want to upset him.

"It's alright, I work at Pop's to make some money and keep a roof above my head. Though I have to admit, if I could afford it I'd go back to school. I would love to be a nurse." His eyes started to twinkle by the mention of his dream job.

He was getting close to saving enough money to start, but it would take at least another more year to be sure he could afford going to school and work less. For now it still a far horizon.

"I wouldn't have guessed that." Polly smiled a little, realizing that maybe she had judged too soon based on the leather jacket and the green snake.

"Not many people would expect that from somebody in a biker gang." Sweet Pea shrugged a little. He was used to people having other expectations of him.