Chapter 4: Escape From Neo-Demons Part 2

Start from the beginning

George Walker: "One last thing. There's a OSS agent by the codename, 'Yūrei' in one of the guards uniform. We are to hide and not engage until he gives us the signel on Waston's radio pack for us to assault the base. Understood?"

His men nodded as they understood their objective. They were the best Airbonre Paratroopers in the US Army and they were ready for the hardness to come.
Crawling on their bellies with their boots wrapped up to not make any noises, the team amnage to evade any guards spotting them although there were some close calls.

They find a place to scout the teleportation machine as two SS soldiers were doing something. They didn't spot any German or Nazi soldiers so they assumed that they all left through the potral but why haven't these two SS soldiers went into the portal as well?

That was when Andrew Kierzek noticed that they were planting explosions around the teleportation machine.

Andrew Kierzek: "They're Planting Explosions!!!"

Billy Roycewicz: "How did you know they were planting explosions?"

Andrew Kierzek: "I can tell because that thing they're planting appears to be a bomb."

George Walker: "Then we need to take the guards out before they finished planting the explosions......"

After discussing what to do, their plan started.

Billy Roycewicz peeked out and aimed his sniper at one of the guards' head in a hidden position. His hands were trembing with fear because what if he missed. He decided to ignore it as it was distracting him.
With his hand on the trigger, he pushed the trigger.

BANG!!!.......

One of the SS soldiers' head was hit senting bone and organic tissues onto the other SS soldier, who freaked out.

Then George Walker, with his combat axe in his hand, sent a mighty blow to the SS soldier's leg. The Nazi soldier screamed in pain before Walker shot him in the head.

George Walker: "Area clear men. Good work there Billy."

Billy Roycewicz: "You can count on me."

Andrew Kierzek: "Uh...... Guys?"

George Walker: "What is it Kierzek?"

Andrew Kierzek: "They....They..."

George Walker: "They what? Is something wrong?"

Gary Astor: "This is going to get really bad."

Andrew Kierzek: "The Krauts Set Charges Around The Entire F$&*ing Bases!!!"

This was true as there was the sound of clicking around. Not only on the teleportation machine but also, the entire base.

George Walker: "S%#$!!! We gonna go now!"

Billy Roycewicz: "Where to? If we reached the nearest exit, we're dead from the explosion!"

George Walker: "Into the Teleportation machine! Can on men let's go!!!"

George Walker and his men made a ran to the teleportation machine as fast as their legs can carry them. They did everything to ditch any equipment that might slowed them down

One of them accidentally tripped over and only slowed the squad down. However George Walker wasn't going to leave a men behind.

Peter Massey: "Leave me behind! Just Go Guys!"

George Walker: "We're not leaving a men behind!" *Helps Massey to his feet* "That also means never leave anyone behind!"

They made a run for it and were able to reached the potral just nearly in time as the explosion of the base blew up, destroying everything including the teleportation machine.