hard desicions

I wake up from my dream, about me and Astrid. About me promising Astrid to take care of Raven, and now Hiccup.

I look at Raven, and have an Aven-thought: Ditch her. But, no, I can't. I need to make the games with her.

I take a deep breath. I bet they are building the second arena right now! I can't wait to see the second annual dragon games when I am dead, and Raven is alive. We will be happier that way.

I have a lot of desicions. Hard ones.

Ally with Aven?

Ditch Raven?

Take all of our food supplies and eat them cause I am hungry?

And that isn't even a drop if a drop of a drop (eceterer) of a quarter of a quarter of all of my desicions.

I rub my forehead sweat away. Apparently me and Raven have been sleeping together.

"ARRGGHH!" I scream.

"ARRGGGGH!" she screams too.

"Why were we sleeping together?"

"I have no idea" we move apart slowly.

"Well, I am going for a morning run!"

"Ok, you better come back in 5 minutes" I nodd. She nodds.

I run off, and think about all the stuff back at home. They must be happy to be doing their usual life again, for one whole year.

I start walking, and think Reece, you can make it to the end. You will be allowed out of the arena Together! I am stupid.

I start flowing my hands through my brown/blonde hair. It feels silky cause of a week ago's bathe. I giggle. I sit down.

I think of one thing, and one thing only. My Birthday. TODAY. But, no, I can't celebrate it. I must win the games with Raven.

I think about Ravens Birthday. I can't tell you, but she has the best party thrown by Hiccup and Astrid.

In the parties, she has toothcorn around the tables. Toothcorn is a new type of delicious sweets named after Toothless.