the games

I am going to die. I am sure of it. He pulls he trigger, and he shoots a little device into my neck. It plummets down into my body. It hangs on to something, and it tickles. I giggle. The man must've put a tracking device in me.

You know, his tech thing is really starting to come together now.

The peacekeeper pulls me away. He pulls me to a train, and I go to an underground base. I walk inside, and everyone is there, except for Raven. There is a tube, that I need to go in. A tear strolls down my face. "Bye" I flinch. I stand there for a few seconds. It feels like millenia (a thousand years). "Good bye everyone" I finally spurt out. They all leave, except for Nina. She stays. I have a private conversation with her.

"You can survive, you know" she says.

"I doubt that"

"Stop doubting YOURSELF. You can win this"

"No, no I can't"

"Why not"

"I, I promised Hiccup I wouldn't let her die. I would make her win. I promised we would make it to the end. Then I would commit suicide. Slow suicide. Very slow"

"It doesn't mean you have to"

"Well, I shouldn't break a promise"

"Reece" the alarm goes off. I step in the machine. I start to go off slowly. "May the dragon blood be ever in your luck"

I am up. The glass cilinder walls around me dissapear into the ground. This is it. The moment when I die. A voice goes off. "The Dragon-Games will start in 60" I look at the packs "59" I see a bow "58" I look at Raven. She is in the sunlight. She shakes her head "50" I see a dagger. I get in position "45" I remember a tale the weather predicters made up "40" about a girl who will have a necklace that will drop onto a mine around her, before the countdown finishes "30" she will blow up "29, 28, 27, 26, 25, 24" I can feel the Capitol getting happy, finally getting to see some blood "15" more seconds left "10" my heart pounds really fast. I move into a really fast postion state "5, 4, 3, 2"

BEEEEEEEEPPPPPP