3 days later

I am finally allowed out of Hospital. A week and 4 days left till the games. I remembered that I have to interveiw tomorrow. Ceaser's probably going to say 'WOW! You survived major blood loss! How does that make you feel?' Just thinking of himsaying that would make me want to kill him on the spot. But, no. I can't. If I do, I'll be torchered. Probably even killed. I walk to our Big fancy hotel and walk through the door. Everyone is inside the living room. They all look at me. "REECE!" Shouts Valka "You made it through surgery!"

"Umm, I what?!" I ask, curious to know what I don't know.

"They did surgery on you, Reece!" Raven adds, probably what Valka was about to say. "You didn't know!?" She shouts. I shake my head. She sighs.

"Anyway, I am going to my room. I need to get ready for tomorrow's interveiw" I say. I walk off. In my room, clothes are folded on my bed, so I can put them on. My personal servant comes up from behind my bed. I gasp, and step back. She puts her hand out, and opens her mouth, scary because of no tounge, and murmers like she is trying to say something, but can't. "Are you trying to kill me?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Are you angry at me for just watching you get captured?" She shakes her head. I sigh. I walk over to my bed and sit on it. I turn my wall-TV on. It's huge screen covers the whole wall. The TV is having a coversation about some sporty man. He apparently died at the parade. I nearly died. But I survived, hard to beleive, with heaps of blood loss.

I walk out of my room, after I get dressed. I am about to do something Allegal. I run out of the hotel, and into the forest near-by I run to a lake, and find some Katniss plants. I also get some non-poisonous berries. I put them into my satchel, and have a dip in the lake. "Ahhh, feels good" I whisper. I take my shirt off, and no, I don't have a 6-pack. I just sit on a log in the water. It feels warm. And, I didn't pee. Probably because there is some magma down the bottom that is heating the water. I feel comfortable in the capitol, for the very first time.

I hear foot steps, and look around I see peacekeepers in the distance. I grab my satchel, and hide underwater. I go under the log. I can hold my breath for atleast 1 minute. I look up through a hole. I see a white foot, a peacekeepers boot. I try to hold my breath even longer. I can't hold it for much longer now. I hold, I hold, I hold. He walks away and so do the others. I jump out of the water after they leave. They didn't hear me, good. I am happy about that. I get up, and take a run back to the capitol.

Once there, I am already dry. I run past rhe crowds of people with cameras, chopping boards, targets. All kinds of stuff. Stuff probably for the interveiw.

I run inside the living room. "GUYS! Did you know that peacekeepers go through the forbidden forests!?" I ask.

"No, they aren't allowed to!" Valka explains.

"Well, they did!"

"How would you know that?"

"Why did you put 34 more slips of paper with my name on them in the bowl?"

"Good point" Valka mumbles. I wave my hand for them to come. We run to the forests, and I show them the lake I was swimming in. They follow me. I keep going forward, hoping that the peacekeepers did too. I find a tower. You probably can't see it fromthe capitol, bur from here, there is a definet.

I walk up the stairs. I walk in. "Arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh!" I scream as the floor collapses, and I fall 10 ft, 11 ft, 20 ft, 50 ft, 100 ft.

I fall into a river. I stay there. "Are you ok?" Raven asks.

"Yeah". This is going to be a long time in the capitol. I look around. A torch still on fire. I swim out of the water and grab it. I see a passage way, and go after it. I can hear voices. Mumbling like

"No way" "there should be a price you have to pay to even SEE these things" and "wow". I stumbled into the room, and quickly hide behind a pillar. I look at them. "I am definetely taking this back to President Snow with me!" A guy shotguns. The others groan. I go behind the pillar in front of my pillar. I can't see just yet. I go behind another one. I can see what it is.

It is Muttation Blood.