President Snow

"Well, I can't get used to this" I say. I walk off the train, and start going towards the river. I look at it. It looks dirty, very dirty. I think about jumping in, but Valka puts her hand on my shoulder. I look around at her. She shakes her head. I step back, and have another look at the capitol. It is, civilized. Like, technology civilized. I have heard about tech.

"Come on" says a man behind Valka. I look around.

I am in the city, heading straight for the bank. I walk pretty fast, and sometimes I try to run off. I do run, but I can't escape. They have men EVERYWHERE. They call them peacekeepers. When I first ran off, I saw a little girl with another set of peacekeepers. She looked like she was struggling too.

When we get to the bank, I have to go to a vault, and Raven has to go to another. I wait for the vault to open. When it does, I sigh. Just a card, in the middle of the room, on a pretty small table. "This will be your swipe-card to get into the training area. You will need it to also keep your identity" says the head peecekeeper.

"What if I don't want to get into the training area, and what if I don't want to keep my identity! Huh!" I yell out.

He lunges at me, ferociously. I heavy breath, breath, breath, breath. "If you do do that, then I will find you, and kill you myself! Is that clear!?" He yells out. I nodd slowly, disparting the fact that I can't breath because he is choking me. I push him off.
"I have lived with dragons all my life, and I bet you don't even know the meaning of kill!" I yell at him with anger. I pull my secret dagger out, and push him to a wall, and start threatening him. "If you ever threaten me or any of my friends again, well you don't want to know!" I yell again. I push him to the ground.

I pick up the card, and get out of the bank as fast as possible. "They tick me off" I whisper.

I was escorted to a Mansion by Valka. She kept talking about that wig. And she is STILL wearing it. I hate it. And, inside is worse than the vault in the bank. The head peacekeeper is in there. Valka warns me to "be careful". I am careful, all the time.

The head peacekeeper is wearing a mask, but I know it's him. "What happened with you?" I asked the head peacekeeper.

"You is what happened to ME!" He yelled out in anger, "now I will show you true pain!" He takes his mask off, and his face is covered in bruses and cuts, and horrifingly, one of his eyes are cut open, with nothing to cover it up, but the mask. "President Snow gave me this for failing!"

"Oh my gosh, I didn't know he was gonna do that, if I did, I wouldn't have lunged at you!" I said, pretty nicely. He just put the mask on, and showed the way.

When me, Valka, Raven, and Dylan all reached an extremely large room door, the head peacekeeper says "wait outside. You know what will happen if you take your chances"and with that, he slips inside.

It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring out here. There is nothing to do. So I made up a game, a very bad one.

It is called Shoe Tuck. We all take of our shoes, and see how long it takes us each to put both on. And, the rules are simple:

No cheating

No counting in Mississippi seconds

No thongs

Must always be your shoes

Both shoes

Dylan had the No thongs bit not understandable. And, Valka refused to take her shoes off. "No, Reece, I just got these shoes, one of a kind, from the bank!" She shouts.

"You found them in the garbage, and you wiped them off before anyone could see you" I say with a lot of sarcasm. Raven smirks, and I giggle.

"Umm" Valka says. "You know, Reece, you used to be well tempered before we came to the capitol. Now, all you try to do is embarrass people!" She shouts out, cracking a tear. I start blushing, then say

"I, I don't know how to control it! I got picked out, and the next thing I know is I am going to be in the games, NO MATTER WHAT!" I shout out, echoeing. I heavily breath. Silence is all you cannot hear. My cheeks turn red, and I run behind a pillar.

Once behind the pillar, where no one can see me, I start bawling my eyes out. I put my face in my hands.

The bad thing about this, is that when someone walks through the door, they will see you, because the door is infront of the pillar.

And the person who walked outside was President Snow.