Hallucinations

I drop my arrows, and walk one step closer. I shake my head, and its not Raven. It's a random boy. A bang. I don't know anyones names, because I forgot them all.

I count how many tributes are left, and I come up with 7. Sad. Especially with Rue. She is my 1st fav person in the arena.

I grab my arrows, and start running again. I stop 2 seconds after I start. I go back to the boy, and look at his stuff. He has a parachute stuffed inside his backpack. I smile, and take it out. Inside there is warm bread.

I look at his jacket. Number 5. District 3. "Thank you so much District 3. For the bread and the boy. I am sorry about killing him. I just let my instincts take over" I say, to the first tree I see. All the trees probably have cameras in them.

Once done, I walk a short distance. I think about Raven. About Aven. About Rue. About that fox-girl who survived the mines. I will call her foxface.

Once near the middle, I see Diamond in the middle socialising with other dragons. In the games, dragons aeen't allowed to hurt dragons, only humans.

I walk out of the bushes, and Diamond sees me. I signal for her to come over.

I hop on her back, and fly off. I have a lot of thoughts about this. Why would they put dragons in the game, the greatest dragon maste in the arena would win. I shrug my shoulders, and close my eyes for a split second.
Reece

I open my eyes. I see nothing
R-reece

I open them again. Still nothing
Avenge

I wait a long time. Nothing. I wait about five minutes.
Me

I understand now. "Reece, R-reece, Avenge Me" I sum up. I start laughing, then scream when a dead corpse appears in front of me.

Diamond does a dive, and I let go. I grab some leather I got from the boys bag, and attach it to my feet. I then attach the rest to my hands. I made my own Flight Suit. I glide for a long time, and think where no one goes

I land, and start running away. Diamond's session with me has ended. "Bye, Reece" she says, and flies to the middle, again. I smile, happy to see her safe.

I fall to the ground, my head throbbing. I can see dead Rue, her body all covered in ashes, and burn marks, squishing my heart. I breath really heavily, feeling like I am taking my last breath.

Once done, I slowly get up. I hear a crack, and see a rabbit in front of me. I grab out a dagger, and throw. I hit it, and have a delicious Rabbit Stew for dinner.