Prep team

He just looked awkwardly at me. He turned his head side up. "What are you doing?" He asks. His cracked lips moving slowly reminds me of Stoick's lips. He is gone, now. He looks at me, still. "So? What are you doing. You can't just cry on my floor. The tears don't dissolve inside, you know!" It echoes. I get up and say

"Sorry". He nodds his head, and looks at he others. I sigh, and walk to them , all sitting down on the stairs. He walks up the stairs.

"Your names are Reece and Raven, right?" He asks. Me and Raven nodd our heads. He goes up to Raven, and strokes her chin, her looking nervous. "Very attractive, I am suprised Reece isn't with you?" He says.

"He is with a diffrent girl, named Natalie" she answers. I am kinda angry at her, throwing that out. That could endanger Natalie, because President Snow has some people that would probably want to kill me, and wouldn't mind killing Natalie, either. Raven looks at me, and I give her a dirty look. She looks sad, and turns her head away. "I mean, like, she doesn't live on Berk, and isn't really his girlfriend. They just mail each other, and hang out sometimes" Raven adds in. She looks at me. I give her a smile. She looks away. Now Natalie isn't endangered, and I can live with that.

"Hmm, I suppose that can work" President Snow aquires. I breath really heavily. "But, there is one thing I need you to do, to survive. It is called teamwork" says President Snow. I know what he means. He doesn't mean that 2 can come out of the arena. He means that we have to work together to the end, and then fight to the death. Horrible, I know. Why can't the games just get deleted from my mind. Ahh, atleast Diamond will be there to help me. And Wisp will protect Raven. We will have a huge chance of winning with our dragons, but the dragons are only released on the second day at 10 o'clock PM. That means we have to survive until then. So looong. "Well, lets get you to your designers!" President Snow says, as he clapped his hands.

The peacekeepers take me and Dylan through to different room. There is a lady, and three boys in there. "This is Nina" he points to the lady "she will be your head designer. Only she gets to decide what she and her prep team do" he gestures to the other people "this is Octavius" he points to the man with the purple lipstick "this is Denna" he points to the man with the green-pea clothes on "and Mallick" he points to the slim-looking guy. He points the peice sign up with his fingers.

"But, how did they get these outfits. And, why is the capitol new, but so, so, so civilised?" I ask, shouting out.

"We made these out of new material we found. And we have some very good ideas for your outfit too" says Nina. She looks very pretty, with her hair flowing down her slim shoulders, land in with smooth legs. Wow, who knew the capitol was very pretty in style.