52. Tragic Events with the Prince: Daddy Edition

Start from the beginning

"JK, exciting news. My parents want to meet you in the Philippines next week so you can have a run-through on what to expect." Namjoon announced to the graduated plant boy. "Also for you to understand their culture."

"Hell yeah, that's exciting." Jungkook waved his fists in the air. "I will meet the love of my life soon!"

"Hey, what happened to our offer?" Penny jokingly complained.

"My dear, Penny Pasta, you know you'll be my one true love, my soulmate perhaps!" The younger boy blew a kiss at her to which Taehyung slapped away.

"Back off, rat!" The prince hissed as he wrapped his hands around his Sweetheart. "Go find your dominatrix wife!

"It's fine." Jungkook shrugged. "You're only temporary..." He eyed the scowling prince out in anger.

Taehyung did not know if he was joking.

"Also, Jimin!" Hoseok chimed in to avoid the weird tension. "I'm having a workshop in LA again in two weeks! Would you want to come?"

"Umm, yeah!" Jimin high-fived the dancer. "I've never been to LA before!"

"It's nice for some parts but traffic and people are gross." The rich man said with a bright smile.

"I can't believe you guys are really leaving." Penny pouted and pretended to cry for dramatic emphasis. "You're all leaving me, bitch asses. Screw you, after all that I've done to you. Y'all promised to never leave me!"

"I mean you can never get enough of Park Pepper and the Kookie Crumble." Jimin smirked and Jungkook jumped in as they made "seductive" eyes at their best friend. It was more intense staring, widening their eyes bigger which made her unimpressed.

"Wait, Sweetheart..." Taehyung pulled her away to the side. "What about you? Your decision?"

For the past two months, Penny contemplated on whether or not she should move out of Imuwa. She jotted down her thoughts, made some pros and cons, scoped out her vision on what she wanted to do if she'd move, how can she live her life with nothing planned, just Virgo things you know? Be passive-aggressive with decisions until you start panicking.

She actually realized her decision a month ago but hasn't gotten around to telling Taehyung. She felt like keeping him on edge for a bit until it was time.

Why you might ask?

To punish him for making her orgasm seven times in a session.

I mean she didn't hate it...but she was fatigue.

"Oh, yeah. My decision..." She faked joy and nodded slowly. "About that—"

"Penini!"

A deep voice called her nickname she missed hearing. She turned her head to see Yoongi coming up with open arms and his adorable gummy smile. He ran like a grandpa as for some reason, he ran with his feet abnormally farther apart.

"Oppa! You're here!" She completely ignored Taehyung to hug her cousin. "I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too!" Yoongi hugged her back. "Wouldn't wanna miss your graduation, which by the way, congratulations." He said as he pinched her cheeks. The older man then shifted his gaze at his little Imuwa boys with shining eyes. "Congratulations, guys!" Yoongi went up and embraced the two while they bounced in a circle.

"Thanks, Hyung!" Jungkook and Jimin roared in unison.

"Hi, Halmeoni!" The gummy man waved at his Halmeoni.

The rich men were still so confused as to how this small Imuwa man that wanted to fight them at first glance be so jumpy and jubilant. He's usually so bored-looking and intimidating. However, it was better than getting themselves beaten up by him.