Chap 26 - Misunderstanding

edited chapter. 

Rudra's POV

After breakfast, I and Mittali left for our offices. As usual, I drop her at the corner of the street and then drove to my office. I knew today I will be very busy because of two important meetings.

I heard a knock on my cabin door, "Come in." and Mohit entered and stood opposite my table and started briefing of today's schedule.

"Sir, there is one more important information," he said and I just raise my eyebrow gesturing him to continue.

"Sir, AI Company has withdrawn the tender which they applied to AAS Corporation." I looked in confusion to him and I could easily make out even he was confused with this information.  As AI company had a very good hold and were partners with AAS in many projects from the last three years and the tender was always in their favor and they were deserving one also and reason behind it was the hard work of Abhinav. 

"Mohit, go and search the reason for it. It has to be a serious one, otherwise, Abhinav would never make this sort of decision."

"Ok, Sir" saying this, Mohit left my cabin.

I was busy with my thoughts regarding this tender, Abhinav was the best businessman. He was 2nd in the ranking of the corporate world after me and elder to me by 3 years.  Polite, humble, introvert person. I use to secretly admire him for his behavior in public and character with the little information I had about him.

I came out of my trance when my phone started ringing and the receptionist told me that the people from the Advertising company have come to meet and show the final draft.

"Send them in my cabin directly." And then I kept the call. I was too tired and never wanted to go to the conference room, so I just called them in my cabin.

I heard a knock and allowed them to enter my cabin by stating "Come in"

They sat opposite my desk and handle me the slogans, from which I had to select for the cosmetic products which our company was launching on 50 anniversary function day. 

I never liked any of the slogans, so I just started to yell, but was cut in by the ringing of the phone, I pick up the receiver and just hold it my hand and started yelling "WHAT THE HELL, WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I WANT, AND COME UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU REVISED THIS, I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE? I HAVE NO INTEREST IN CONTINUING WITH YOUR COMPANY, I WILL FINE SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS MORE PROFESSIONAL COMPARE TO YOU PEOPLE."

And then put the receiver near my ears to know who had called me, but the person had already hung up the call and I could hear only

Beep.....

I told them to leave and continued with my work as I was in no mood to discuss with them. As I had another meeting in the next half an hour and was busy with the last-minute check on the papers I just forgot about the call. My day was a hectic one and once I was done I head towards home.

As soon as I entered the home, Moni and dadaji were throwing daggers on me. If looks could kill then I guess today they would have killed me nth no of times.

"What happened, why you people are looking at me like this?" I was confused to see their behavior and here goes my little sis scolding me followed by dadaji.

"Bhai why did you fought with bhabhi, hmmm answer right now," and I was shocked I never knew what happened and Moni blaming me 

"Moni why will I fight, I was busy in my office if you want you can check on my schedule and ask Mohit about it". And then I unlock my phone and pass on to her,  that she can check it. that neither I called my wifey nor texted her as I had no time. I was so busy that I skip my lunch also.