Chap 14 - Riya's Plan

Rudra's POV

After being sure of Riya's whereabouts, I hurriedly drove there. After all, this girl was my girlfriend.

I rushed to the second floor. Through the glass on the door, I could see a vague image of Mr Naik, who was forcefully touching Riya. Though she tried hard to push him away, this slim girl just couldn't stop him.

Watching Mr Naik's hand move all the way up from her thigh, I was furious. I pushed the door open and stepped into the cabin with an angry face. It seemed that a thunderstorm was coming.

"Rudra..." Seeing me at the door, Riya secretly put on an evil smile. Which did not go unnoticed by me?

Yes, she did it all on purpose. My blood was boiling on this behavior of her's.

Now that I showed up, it was clear that I still loved her.

"Riya..." I pulled her from Mr Naik's grip and held her into my arms. Feeling the smell of me, Riya put on an even bigger smile and that pissed me off.

"Who are you? Don't you see Mr Naik is here?" Mr Naik's assistant pushed me away. I, with a cold angry look on my face, I grabbed his hand, and twisted it with a clack. The assistant screamed out of pain.

You idiot, do you even know who he is? You better let go of my hand right away. Otherwise, you'll regret it for the rest of your life." He screamed and threatened me.

"Will I? Let's check it out." I sneered. "Mr Naik, we haven't met each other for a long time. I had no idea that you want to quit the entertainment industry, huh?"

"Mr... Mr. Rudra Oberoi..." The light in the cabin was dim, so he didn't recognize me till now. If he dared to offend me, then his career would come to an end. Thinking of that, he was terrified.

He hastily gave himself a hard slap. "Mr. Oberoi, I am an idiot. I had no idea that Miss Riya is yours. Please forgive me. I am so sorry about that."

As soon as Mr Naik and his assistance left the cabin, even I started walking out of the cabin. As I was sick by Riya's behavior. But then I just stood there without turning to face her when She started yelling, "We are a couple! I'm okay that you don't touch me over these years. I didn't say anything when you followed your grandfather's idea to marry that girl. But what do I get from it? Rudra, you disappoint me."

I just said, "You have to take care of your own body." Without turning towards her and started again to take steps towards the door

She continued her screaming and this time she questions me.

When she asked "that I love her or not", trust me, I didn't have this answer. Yeah if it was before today I would say yes, but today the things were different.

"Riya, we'll talk about it later when you calm down. I'm leaving." I avoided her question and then continued, she quickly hugged me from behind

And open her fear out in front of me. I turned around, cast a glance at her, and said, "Take care of yourself. Don't make me worry about you too much."

She couldn't understand my meaning, and I could read that from her face.

I was in a state of confusion too.

As soon as I got in the car and started, my mind also started questioning me.

I thought I loved her just as always, which was why I had a strong aversion when my grandfather asked me to marry another girl. I felt, Riya was thoughtful and considerate. She could have been the best wife.

So I resented the marriage. But I found Riya was no different from other girls.

I even questioned whether I loved her or not. Or was I just used to having her around?

A message from Riya came, Which read: Forgive me.

I threw my phone away on the passenger seat and continued towards home.

When I arrived home, Mittali was awake, and I guess she heard the car sound and walked downstairs, the confusion which was on her face was visible

She asked politely, "You are back. Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?"

Unexpectedly, I was exhausted, I nodded and said, "Okay."

Mittali was confused for a while before she went to the kitchen. She quickly removed the dough of thepala which she had prepared in advance for tomorrow morning's breakfast,

She served me hot delicious thepala along with curd. The smell was too tempting as it was hot.

"Eat slowly. Be careful not to burn your mouth." She sat in front of me and watched me gulp down the thepala's.

She asked curiously with a frown, "Didn't you take her to a restaurant after you picked her up?"

I was unable to think for a little while.My explanation was ready to come out the next second.

"Don't get me wrong. Something happened to Riya, and I only went to help her." I explained.

Riya's POV

I screamed out in a fit, "Don't pretend to care, Rudra! There are many people who are desperate to show me their concerns. I don't need your pretended concern. I need a boyfriend. Tell me, do you love me on earth?"

I quickly hugged him from behind when he started to walk again

"Rudra, I am sorry. I just feel hurt. I didn't mean to take it all out on you.

Do you know? I am frightened. You've changed. You've married this girl. You are living with her now. I'm worried that you will fall in love with her one day. So I am always anxious to be with you now. I know I am too impatient about all these things. But you will understand, won't you?

Rudra, please tell me you won't ever fall in love with that girl. Please?"

I tightly embraced him. Although I couldn't see his face, I felt his body stiffened. Then my heart sank.

But I couldn't give up.

"Rudra, I am sorry. Please forgive me. I promise I will behave well and won't make you angry ever." I spoke seriously.

After a long while, I heard a slight sigh from him. Then he forced me to release my hands which were gripping his waist.

He turned around, cast a glance at me, and said, "Take care of yourself. Don't make me worry about you too much."

I couldn't understand his meaning.

He just left without answering whether he loves me or not. And that made me more frustrated, I decided that he has to pay for this, so I called my secretary and told him to send my photos with Rudra in the media which were taken when we went to a hotel room. And I wanted it to be the news paper headlines.  

************

रिश्ता होने से रिश्ता नहीं बनता
रिश्ता निभाने से रिश्ता बनता है

*************

कोई रिश्ता जब खामोसी से टूटता है तो
साथ में कोई न कोई एक शक़्स भी टूट जाता है