Chapter 27

(The song doesn't have anything to do with chapter. I just liked it so I'm recommending it to you)

Todoroki put his hands on my eyes and slowly led me ahead. I tried to figure out where we were going but I couldn't make head or toe so I just gave up after a while. I heard a door open so I assumed we were in someone's dorm.

"So you wanna know why we're here?", he asked me. "Yup", I responded. "Well you're here to meet my crush", he said excitedly. 

I was not expecting that answer!!! I felt so broken. I was sure Todoroki could feel my tears on his hands cause no matter what I did they just wouldn't stop.

At that moment if I had just used one of my four brain cells, I would've realized how wrong it would be to introduce one of your female friends to your crush. And in such a weird way too. I probably would've guessed something was up but I was just too damn sad to care about that.

He removed his hands from eyes. I still didn't open them until a few seconds later. I opened them and saw a huge mirror in front of me. I realized we were in Todoroki's room. I turned around to see Todoroki with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. 

"Now that you've seen who my crush is, will you go out with me?", he asked a small smile playing his lips.

I was on the verge of tears. This was his plan all along?!? I mean I was happy but..

"Of course you idiot!!", I said as I punched him playfully. "Don't ever do that again!" 

"Okay", he said as he laughed. "I promise I won't." This guy really was something else. 

"Was this your idea?", I asked taking the bouquet from him. "It was originally Ochako's idea but I just changed a few things here and there. More like a lot of things", he answered.

"Thank god! Ochako wouldn't suggest this in a million years." I told him. "So we're gonna go to a restaurant for our date. I'll text you the time later." he informed.

"Okay, can't wait for it!", I replied.

I seriously couldn't.

(The following chapter is going to be the last chapter of 'Here With Me'. I hope you enjoy)