Chapter 7

The next day was when we understood what it is that the heroes do.

Aizawa said that we were to go somewhere for today's rescue training and that we'd take a bus to travel. Everyone changed into their hero costumes and got on the bus. I decided to sit next to Todoroki.

(A/n I'm giving you freedom with however you want your costume to be, and not deciding it for you.) :)

I didn't try to talk to him. I was more focused on how I could use my quirk to rescue others. When we reached the facility we saw Pro-Hero-Thirteen. Uraraka started fangirling just like Midoriya. We all got kind of excited but just when we were walking ahead to start with the training,

BAM! VILLAINS We were all taken by surprise, even the teachers. My uncle quickly put on his goggles to start fighting and instructed Thirteen to evacuate us. Midoriya pointed out that Aizawa was more suited for one-on-one battles. But I knew he'd be okay. He needed to have more that one trick up his sleeve to be a hero.

We tried to escape but it didn't work. The villain with the warping quirk blocked us off. Soon, I found myself surrounded by purple smoke and the next second I found myself standing beside Todoroki with a bunch of villains around us. He didn't waste a second and froze them all. I was kind of relieved to know that I don't have to fight today, but boy was I wrong!

"So All Might won't be coming huh," Shigaraki said. "Why don't we play with a few kids in the meantime?". As soon as he said that a warp gate opened up right below me and Todoroki. He was quick enough to jump out but I quite literally fell in their trap. I took a peek to see that if I don't do something I'll land right in front of Shigaraki. So I wrapped my pendulum around another villain to pull myself away, and that's when my fight started.

Just like my uncle, my quirk was more suited for one-on-one battles but I studied him enough to fight multiple people at the same time. I started hypnotizing one after the other and knocking them out. My fighting style was a lot like Aizawa's so I didn't have much problem but Tomura was not happy with this. "Nomu go and get the girl." I blinked and opened my eyes to see that I was a safe distance away from the villain and All Might standing there with an angered expression.

" I blinked and opened my eyes to see that I was a safe distance away from the villain and All Might standing there with an angered expression

 I never really saw that side of him. He being angry, but once I looked over to my uncle I was mortified. He was there, lying in a pool of blood with a messed up elbow. I was angry, scared, and sad all at the same time. I wanted to beat the crap out of the nomu but I couldn't. If my uncle couldn't beat him then how was I supposed to?

I just hoped All Might could because if he didn't we'd all be in big trouble.

(A/n I'm giving a huge shoutout to my first reader and voter  -HatsumeMei-   Thank you so much for reading my story. I hope I can get a few more reads with you being my first reader) :)