Chapter 8

After a long and exhausting fight the heroes won but the person who was the most injured was Aizawa. I was really worried about him but before I could go up to him I started feeling sleepy. That's what happens when I overuse my quirk. I was trying really hard to stay awake but I just couldn't so I just dropped and fell asleep. When I opened my eyes I saw I was in Recovery Girl's office with Ochako and Jirou sitting beside me.

"We came to check how you were doing", they said. "Todoroki actually carried you here."

"What? He did?", I asked. I was kinda surprised. Did he actually care about me? "And also Recovery Girl said you had just fallen asleep so there are no injuries."

"How's unc- uh Mr

"How's unc- uh Mr. Aizawa?", I asked. Uncle always told me to keep it a secret that we're relatives because villains might misuse that information.

"He's still recovering but he'll be okay", Recovery girl reassured me. I felt relieved but still a little concerned. "Thank you", I replied. 

After a few weeks when we finally went back to school, Aizawa was a literal mummy. He was wrapped in bandages but he insisted that he was okay. Principal Nezu gave us a little speech congratulating us on surviving a villain attack, and he assured us that they'll be increasing security to keep us safe.

 Principal Nezu gave us a little speech congratulating us on surviving a villain attack, and he assured us that they'll be increasing security to keep us safe

Aizawa pointed out though that its not over yet and that the sports festival is coming. This was a chance to get recognized by pro heroes and agencies. So everyone wanted to give it their all. We all hoped that we would get some good offers. So.....

Let the training begin!!