Chapter 21

I was still worried about Todoroki but suddenly the nurse came in and told me to take my medication. I took it only to get very sleepy. The nurse told it's for me to get rest. So I didn't think too much about it and just dozed off. 

A few days later I got discharged from the hospital to find out that All Might had gone to save Bakugou while fighting All for One. But the thing that caught my eye the most was to see Todoroki there. I was shocked to see the footage. And I was really mad at him too!!

It was after a week when we all met again to move into the dorms. I was kinda excited to live with all my friends. But I really wanted to see Todoroki. Why you ask?? You'll soon find out!

We were gonna go in but then uncle warned us that if it hadn't been for All Might's retirement he would've expelled everyone except Bakugou, Jirou, Hagakure and me. That kinda ruined the whole mood. I saw Bakugou dragging away Kaminari while I approached Todoroki. I could see that he was kinda surprised to see me come to him and that's when I hit. (This is why I wanted to see Todoroki)

I hit him Kendo style obviously me being really angry.  

(Substitute Todoroki for Monoma and reader for Kendo)

He yelped in pain. Everyone was already paying attention at Kaminari so no one heard him.

"What were you thinking going away like that!?!? Do you have any idea what type of danger you were in!?! Did you forget about Hosu?!?!", I demanded.

"I'm sorry", he apologized. "I'm still mad at you!!", I replied. "Okay........... then how can I make it up to you?", he asked with a pleading face. 

"I'll think about it!", I said with a smirk.

It was in the evening when I had finished unpacking everything. I mostly just had some books and video games, but my manga was hidden away. Ain't nobody gotta see dat!!

I also put some flowers around my dorm just because they reminded me of the little ice cream parlor. I smiled quietly to myself. While I was doing that the girls came and said they wanted to have a little competition to see who had the best decorating skills. I agreed. I thought it'd be fun, but the first thought that came to my head was what Todoroki's room would look like. He always kept to himself and I was curious to see how he would do his room.

I seriously didn't pay any attention to the other rooms, except for Sato's. Todoroki's room was... surprising and it also really took a lot of work. I couldn't do that. I'm lazy AF. I payed attention to Sato's because he was giving cake and I had a little sweet tooth. And Oh My Gosh!! It tasted like I had taken a bite out of heaven.It was so good!! So when it came for the votes of course I'd give mine to him. 

And the results were in and we saw the winner was Sato, all because of his damn cake! I was really happy for him. But before I got the time to congratulate him I felt someone put their hand gently on my shoulder. I turned around to see it was Todoroki.

"Hey, I still am really sorry about what I did. So have you forgiven me?", a slight tint of pink coming to his cheeks. I guess he couldn't stand the fact I was mad at him. Did he care how I felt that much?? I decided to have some fun with it.

"Okay I'll forgive you if you come to my dorm later tomorrow", after saying that I just left without saying a word. I turned a corner and peeked to see Todoroki all confused.

 I turned a corner and peeked to see Todoroki all confused

God that reaction was priceless!!