Chapter 26

(The song's pretty good. If you want to then go and check it out)

"What the hecc dude!!", Jirou screamed. "Yeah, what was that all about?!?!". Ochako continued. Those two were not having it.

"What? Why are you guys acting like this?", Todoroki asked, oblivious to what he's done.

"Dude you can't just friendzone her and walk away looking all happy!!", Jirou snapped.

"But I just asked her what a crush was and said that I have one", he replied. The poor boy was confused out of his mind.

"Yeah and now she's probably gonna be heartbroken because you have one", Ochako said, not wanting to let him go easily.

That was when Todoroki started piecing things together. He thought about it trying to make some sense out of it. 

"So, basically what happened is I told her that I have a crush and she now thinks it's someone else?", he asked. The girls nod at him. "But it's her who I have a crush on."

Now it was the girls' turn to be confused. "Wait it's her!?!?", Ochako asked, surprised and happy at the same time. They clearly didn't expect that answer. 

"Well okay", Jirou calmed down a little. "She doesn't know that though so we gotta do something about this. That was when Ochako suggested something......

************

I was in my dorm room trying to watch some funny videos to ease my mind. But those five words just came back into my mind.

Damn you Y/n! Why did you have to do this? I was feeling irritated and disappointed in myself. This shouldn't be happening!! I tried to meditate to try and let the thoughts out while listening to some music. That was what really helped. I was able to calm down and think more rationally and logically.

So basically I have a crush on Todoroki but he has a crush on someone else. But who though? I just need to move on and keep working on my way to becoming a hero. It's gonna take sometime but I'll be okay. I'm still the same Y/n no matter what and nobody can change that. I said this little speech to myself while getting up to take a walk around the dorm halls.

I left my dorm room and I saw him. "Hey Y/n!", Todoroki waved at his oh-so-familiar h/c haired classmate.

Oh god I don't wanna see him right after I calmed myself down!! All my efforts would go in vain. I was in no mental position to talk to him but I still tried my absolute best not to be rude. "Hey", I said, quietly. "Umm...... So would you like to go somewhere with me right now?"

Was this guy serious!?!? Just after he fricken friendzoned me he asks me to go somewhere with him?!?! I wanted to straight up say no but I still considered it again and after much hesitation, I finally agreed.

"Okay, You'll have to let me close your eyes though", he said with a small smile. Oh God, I don't like where this is going.