Chapter 16

Check out this song it's really good :)

On the day of the training camp I saw my classmates really excited. I was excited too, well I was kinda tired because really wasn't able to get much sleep last night. I was thinking about why the hecc was Todoroki smiling? I actually wanted to take a quick nap on the bus so that I could feel at least a little refreshed. I took a seat at the very back so I could nap in peace. Nobody sat next to me. I think because of staying all these years with Aizawa I was becoming a little like him. I fell asleep only to wake up to a empty bus. I got out to see I was at the training camp and none of my classmates were there..........

I also saw two heroes dressed as...... cats??? Then everyone came from the forest all in bad shape. They looked at me with a surprised face. I later found out that since I was at the back and there was no one beside me to wake me up I had completely slept through beast forest!!!! Every.Single.One of them was jealous of me. I just nervously laughed it off. Looks like first day of camp had started a bit rough for the others. We were really happy to get food cooked by the Wild Wild Pussycats!! I was the most nervous when it came to baths. I wasn't really that shy but I just decided to change after the girls. I went and saw all of relaxing. Not much time had passed by when I heard Mineta's voice.

That little piece of $#!t!!!! I was really mad! If it weren't for Kota, I would have killed that grape and it would've been the accomplishment I was most proud of.

The next day we were supposed to push ourselves to the limit and train harder than ever before. I decided to practice my aim with my pendulum. Using the trees I wrapped it and tried to swing around. I was basically training to be a monkey. But it was supposed to help me move faster so I just went with it. Halfway along this they decided to give me a small device. It was an earpiece which shouted math problems in my ears and I was supposed to solve mentally and say the answer. All of this while swing in the air. My quirk usually requires me to multitask so this was important. Needless to say I finally felt like Kaminari because my brain was absolutely fried and I also had a very bad headache. So I went for some help.....

"Todoroki, can you use your ice please. My brain is literally numb!", I asked him.

"I will, but on one condition", he replied. I tilted my head in confusion. "Y/n, I already told you to call me Shoto."

"Jeez, because of that! I never knew that you could be pushy", I sassed. "I wouldn't call it pushy, but more like a request", he claimed. I laughed and his smiled. Don't get me wrong I love his smile but that just reminded me of him smiling that day at his notebook. I was kinda tempted to ask him why he was smiling but I felt like I shouldn't. Nothing was stopping me from asking and still I didn't. Weird.

Oh Shoto, why were you smiling that day??