chapter 25

Louis' POV

once we had all eaten breakfast we headed to old trafford where we would be doing our second performance of the tour. so much had happened since our last show and i hate to think about how much i was messing with harry's feelings without realising it.

luckily we decided to do this tour on the condition that there would be more of a break between shows, therefore we are staying at the hotel tonight and heading off to a different location tomorrow.

once we finished off our show we headed back to the hotel to have a few beers in the bar and then go to sleep. me and harry headed up earlier so that we could cuddle a bit.

we laid on our bed in eachother's arms in silence, a comfortable silence. harry had fallen asleep way before me and i was just about to doze off when i heard a knock on the door, harry can be a really heavy sleeper when he's tired so he didn't notice. i kissed the top of his head before slipping out of his embrace before answering the door. liam was stood there.

"i just got a call from simon..." after delivering those words he didn't say anything else, this worried me.
"and... what did he say payno?" i asked him hoping that simon wasn't going to ruin my life yet again.
"oh yeah. so basically you need to go on a date tomorrow with eleanor lmao-" i could tell that liam was drunk.
"okay lad. one, you're not supposed to say lmao and two, why's that so funny?"
"cos he still thinks that everyone's gonna say that you and harry are together, but like, you broke up haha"
"yes, how didn't i realise how funny that was you oblivious fuck"
"language young louis"
"liam i'm older than you"
"shh young louis" i rolled my eyes at this.
"so are there details to this 'date' i'm going on tomorrow?"
"what date?"
"i don't know? maybe the date you came to my room to tell me about"
"huh"
"what"
"oh yeah the details to the date" he chuckled, i didn't.
"so?"
"so it's early morning, you're meeting at some shopping place"
"the trafford centre?"
"no that's not it, anyway you're meeting at some shopping place and then do what you want and be back by 11 when the bus leaves"
"okay, can you find out where i need to meet her and send me the name please"
"yes little louis of course"
after that i walked back into mine and harry's room and shut the door on liam.

i had just got back into bed and laid down when my phone vibrated.

payno
the shopping place is called the trafford centre

you
liam, i literally said that

payno
said what?

you
don't worry, see you tomorrow
read

i put my phone down before drifting off to sleep.

———————————————————————

i apologise, this story is so poorly written. i can't believe people are actually reading it.

there won't be too many chapters left.

when i finish the story i will edit it and fix all spelling mistakes and dumb errors.

thank you for reading :)