chapter 22

Harry's POV

that boy can honestly change my mood with the click of a finger. i used to be all chirpy and optimistic and now i feel like i don't want to wake up because he's constantly making me feel things that i'm not used to. when we were together a long time a go every thing was all sunshine and butterflies so i didn't get the bad side of love, the side of love where you would kill just to find out what that other person is feeling. the side of love where you would torture yourself just to make them happy.

i woke up for the second time today in an empty tour bus. i got up and got changed but as i was looking through my clothes bag i found a note

h
put on something nice but casual. aka no trackies. meet me outside in 10 minutes :)

my head was telling me to ignore it, my head was telling me that i was going to get my heart broken; my heart was telling me that i shouldn't listen to my head. i decided to listen to my heart.

after getting changed i walked outside to see a table. as i walked closer to the table i could see a vase that had one lily in it and underneath the vase was another note.

a
follow the lilies :)

so i did, i followed a trail of lilies all the way to a nearby field where i saw louis sat down on a bench. i walked up to him and sat down next to him. he looked up at my almost surprised that i showed up and handed me a bear. this teddy bear was special though. this teddy was identical to the one that he had won for me when we first started dating. however i knew this one wasn't the same one because the original is now at my house covered in duct tape.

the bear also had a note.

z
please let us start fresh. i can explain everything and then we can put it in our past.
give me one last chance.

i read it and then looked up at the boy who had hope in his eyes. i couldn't send him away again, i couldn't run from my problems.

"one more date. if you don't want to be with me after that then i'll leave you alone but just give me-"
"okay"
"one more chance please i- okay?"
"okay"
"good let's go" he said with a wide smile as he grabbed my hand and started running to the other side of the field.

half way across the field he let go of my hand and screamed telling me to race him to the other side. i knew i wouldn't win so i resorted to pulling him to the ground. i couldn't care less about how i was feeling earlier, whenever i'm with lou alone i can't ever feel anything other than happiness. well that's a lie but that's what it feels like anyway. before i could think anymore about feelings i was being tackled to the ground.

it took my a while to process what had happened and before i knew it louis was up again and running, he ended up winning the race.

i jogged to where he was as there was no point sprinting anymore.
"you're lucky i didn't get any grass stains on my new shirt" he chuckled at this.
"is it really new?"
"no" i replied while smiling at him.
"c'mon there's a car just over here waiting to pick us up" i didn't say anything after he said this i just followed him.

we got in the car and on the headrest in front of me there was another note. this one didn't have much writing on it, just a letter.

b

i looked at the other notes i got and realised that all the others had a letter as well. i read through them and put the letters together. maybe it was a code. hopefully there were more notes, if there weren't i would be confused.

before i could think about anything else we had reached our destination and louis had already stumbled out of the car and opened my door. i tried to get out of the car but ended up banging my head. louis kissed it better. that made my stomach do what felt like 1000 flips.

when i looked up i realised that we were at the fun fair. i could have guessed.

i still knew that i shouldn't be doing this. he broke my heart. but he was like a drug and i was addicted.

———————————————————————

i'm guessing you can figure out what the little code is.

next chapter could either be the best or the worst chapter. you'll have to wait and see ;)