Chapter 2

Harry's POV
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside of my house. I still had 40 minutes until my alarm went off but i decided to get up now as that clearly is what nature was asking of me.

I got changed into my running clothes and set off for my early morning run. Running helps clear my head, you might think that this early in the morning there is nothing going on my head but trust me, there is. I ran through a nice area in my neighbourhood that was sheltered by trees, it was nice because the paps could hardly ever see me from here.

When i got back to my house i had a hot bath to soak my muscles and then got out and got changed into a gucci t-shirt and brightly coloured trousers. Then i went to my kitchen to make some breakfast. I looked over to the avocados sat there but i couldn't eat them, whenever i did it remind me of that morning with him. I went into deep thought before being brought back to reality by the buzzing of my phone. It was Simon.

On call to Simon i didn't really talk back, i just accepted what he had to say and hung up. I don't really know how to feel about this final tour. I'm looking forward to surprising all of the fans and seeing them happy; I'm not looking forward to facing him after the amount of time we have had apart.

I checked my phone to see the time, i had about 6 hours to prepare myself. It probably wouldn't be enough but i didn't have a choice.

————————————————————
Again this chapter was really short but it was sort of an introduction to Harry. It will get better soon i promise.
I will try to upload daily but idk.