Chapter 5

Louis' POV

I'd arranged a taxi to come and pick me up and take me to Simon's office. As i was waiting for the car to show up i had loads and loads of thoughts fogging up my mind. To ease the pressure a bit i decided to have a cigarette but before i could even light it the taxi showed up. Great.

I got into the car and slammed the door, the driver already knew where i was going so i didn't need to say anything. The drive should have been about 20 minutes but instead it took thirty because of the nearby traffic. This means that i'm 10 minutes late, Simon's gonna be pissed off.

As we pulled up to the building i handed the driver some money
"thanks mate, keep the change"
before he could even reply i had left, i didn't like conversations with people i didn't know.

I walked slowly to the lift and pressed the button that would take me to the 7th floor. Once the door closed, i looked in the mirror that was on one of the walls to make sure i looked at least a little bit presentable however i quickly stopped when i realised somebody was getting in. I gave them an awkward smile and then stared at nothing for the rest of the time.

The doors slowly opened on the seventh floor so i stepped out. I didn't need to ask anyone where simons office was because i had been there so many times.

I walked along to the end of the corridor with my head facing down. I took my time as i was already late and it wouldn't make a difference.

Once i got to the door I slowly pushed down on the handle and pushed the door open before i walked in and flopped down on an empty chair. I didn't look at anyone but i knew that all the eyes were on me.

For the next hour Simon bored us all with dates and names of people that we would never remember. Then he said something that for some reason made everyone look at me. I didn't hear what he said and i was just hoping that it wasn't bad.

I slowly leaned over in Liam's direction to ask what Simon had said. He seemed to know what i was going to ask before the words even left my mouth.
"he mentioned yours and harry's situation mate, like what happened," liam whispered. i made a nervous face and used all of my power to not look at harry who has sat as far away from me as possible. I could tell where everyone was sat by looking at their shoes. It went me, Liam, Zayn, Niall then Harry.

"Tomlinson, you've zoned out again," simon said while clicking his fingers in my direction. My had quickly darted up from the ground.
"What?"
"I said that to make sure that there aren't any rumours floating around you're going to have to be seen with eleanor."
I flinched at the sound of her name, she was the one who messed everything up for me. To make things worse, she was stood in the doorway behind me.

After seeing Eleanor stood there i instinctively looked at harry to see his reaction, he looked like he was on the verge of tears. I felt like i was on the lowest tier a human could be on. I slouched down in my chair and kept my eyes glued to the floor for the rest of the meeting.

Just to top off what has probably been my worst day in a long time Simon said we needed to all go back to the same place to start some rumours going or something, i wasn't really listening.

Liam suggested we go back to mine as I live the closest and most of the boys agreed. Harry sat there and subtly nodded. I could tell he was trying to be happy but it was hard, i don't blame him.

Liam was the only person who had driven there himself so we decided to take his car back to my house. Liam drove, i sat in the passengers seat and the other boys sat together in the back. We didn't talk much so i could hear harry's breathing, it was soothing to know that he was there with me even if we weren't on good terms.

————————————————————

Hopefully this chapter has been a bit more interesting.

Just saying before people attack me, i have nothing against eleanor for being with louis, she's just got a bad image in this story because it fits in.

Thanks for reading :)