Hoseok called two butlers:" you two take the gentleman to the dressing  room and give him a proper suit."

Lai:" no need to.. I was jus-

Hoseok:" I INSIST!"

Lai followed them to the elevator.

Hoseok ran  to taehyung and grabbed his hand taking him outside to the terrace where no one was there.

Hoseok didn't want to let go taehyung's hand:" I...im sorry I let things go this way. ..I'm such disappointment...

Taehyung sighed:" it's not your fault... Its something we can't control it did happen for a reason...i... I'm not afraid of him.. I just don't know what to do... Either kill him with my bare hands or remain my calm where my soul is burning in anger..."

Hoseok grabbed taehyung's hand with both of his hands and smooch it:" please... I will first make him leave... Then I will make you to go to our home and talk about this for now just stay here.."

Taehyung:" don't get involved with him, he is dirty and manipulative-
Hoseok:" please trust my abilities for once.."

Lai saw them from the balcony of the other rooms...:" hmmm.. So you replaced me taehyungie? How cruel.."

Hoseok was waiting for Lai to get out of the dressing room, finally, he stepped outside.
Hoseok:" I hope it fits you, sir, here some presents as an apology for my misbehave.."

Lai *thoughts*: " this bitch..."

Hoseok:" I will walk you to your car, please I insist."
Lai:" before I leave I want to talk with Taehyung."
Hoseok:" oh!! About that he is  constipated and can't leave the toilet must be so hard on him..."
Lai: "uh... Okay, I will leave for today."

Hoseok grinned:" sure."

Hoseok walked him to the car and opened the door for him:" it was nice to know you, sir."

Lai glare at him and whispered:" you know taehyung was and still mine." He gets in the car and sat, before closing the door Hoseok leaned:" you know your balls are rusty, nasty  to even say that." He smiled and closed the door.

Lai:" well... Well... Well."

After the party, Hoseok and taehyung left first to their home.

Taehyung was quiet the whole ride... He didn't say a word, he was spacing from time to time...

When they got home, he decided to take a bath, meanwhile, Hoseok was preparing his bed and heating some food.

He was standing there while the water pouring over him... His head was full of thoughts... Full of questions... He shivered...then he heard Hoseok calling him.
He was making sure he was okay...

Hoseok:" are you okay?"
Taehyung voice was low:" yeah.."

He later came out, dressed up, and sat on the bed.

Hoseok:" let's eat something.."
Taehyung:" I'm not hungry.."
Hoseok: "but... It's not okay to sleep with an empty stomach... You need to get your energy.."

He never saw taehyung this gloomy and sad... As if there were dark shadows coming from him...his eyes have no brightness in it... It was a treacherous view...

Hoseok walked towards him and hugged him tightly:" you will be okay, I'm here with you...I will never leave your side...we are in this together.."
Taehyung rested his head on hoseok's chest breathing heavily...

Taehyung:" can we sleep.."
Hoseok:" if this what you want then it is okay."
They cuddled and slept...

In late hour, taehyung was still up... He went downstairs and called namjoom.

Namjoon:" I called you countless times!!"
Taehyung:" I didn't want to talk earlier so tell me when did he came back to Seoul."

Namjoon:" are you okay?"
Taehyung:" yeah... So tell me."
Namjoon:" I found out that he just came for today, which is weird he didn't step to Seoul in years, he also came to your event as soon as he arrived by his personal plane... In order word he didn't come for the business he came here after you."

Taehyung:" keep your eye on his, tell your men not to be suspicious, track him everywhere, and if he tried to get to visit me in the company don't give him a chance."

Namjoon:" yes, highness."

The next morning, Hoseok and taehyung were having breakfast,

Hoseok:" if you are not feeling alright you can take a day off, there no meeting today, I can handle today by my self."

He rests his chin on his hand and gazes at Hoseok talking he spotted how worried he was...
Taehyung:" what is the point to stay home and you are not here.."

Hoseok:" I can organize it, so we can have a day off!!"

Taehyung stands up:" alright, I'm going to my room."

Hoseok:" wait!!! I'm coming with you!!"

Taehyung ran upstairs, teasing Hoseok.

Hoseok walked to the room:" what do you want to do in our day off?"
Taehyung:" I don't know, being with you is enough."

Hoseok gets on the bed and kissed taehyung lips:" I miss our lips meeting."
Taehyung settles Hoseok on his lap.. Then they starts making out for couple minutes... Soft Moans and groan cutting the kisses...

Minutes later, Hoseok stopped to catch his breath while still glancing at his lover soft and sparkly eyes... Not like what they appeared yesterday...

Hoseok:" I would do anything for you, to see your eyes gleaming like this.."
Taehyung:" my eyes shines only when I'm with you..."

Hoseok took off his shirt... Taehyung smirked and kissed hoseok's exposed chest...
Taehyung:" so sweet..."
Hoseok flickered and smiled:"  h-

*Taehyung phone rang*

Taehyung:" ignore it... Let's continue baby vanilla.."
Hoseok wrapped his fingers on taehyung's soft hair, playing with it.

*the phone rang again and again*

They stopped and Hoseok went to check who, ,

Hoseok:" it's dad..."

Taehyung was confused...

Hoseok:" he left you a message. "

Taehyung:" what does it say?"

Hoseok:" come to the villa, I need you in something."

Taehyung whine:" ugh, probably about the stupid marriage affair.."

Hoseok:" let's go together, and if it is something nonsense let's pass by the han river,  buy some snacks and just sit there to watch the sunset."

Taehyung smiled warmly:" you know exactly how to make my day.."

An hour later, then finally arrived at the villa, they walked together to Hoseok dad's office,

As soon as they opened the door...  They looked like they saw a ghost... Lai was sitting right there beside hoseok's dad he smirked:" surprise taehyungie."

Hoseok reacted so fast :" excuse us one second!! " he pulled taehyung and closed the door...

Hoseok:" if you can't do this, let's run!!"

Taehyung's dark and painful vibes all came once again he gave Hoseok coldest gaze:" I will face it."

Hoseok:" you sure!! I will be with you."

Then they walked again to the office together...

[ to be continued]

Thank you all for reading this story!!

Vote and leave your opinion