[I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU]

One week later, Hoseok seemed busy and suspicious, and taehyung notice it but he didn't want to pressure him, he hates to be a burden...

Taehyung was on the bed while Hoseok was on his computer.

Taehyung:" are you bored of me?"
Hoseok:" huh?
Taehyung:" listen I have been quiet for a week but I can't take it anymore!! You are not you anymore, you keep distancing yourself from me and not paying attention to me or even hugging me, are you bored of me and my issues?? You told me we are a team!! We are one ??"

Hoseok got a phone call*

Taehyung: "if you picked it up and left, we are done. Enough secret calls I'm so done!!"

Hoseok glare at him as if he said nothing and picked up and left to another room.

Taehyung was shaking, he was hurt...devastated.

Hoseok walked again to their room after he finished his call:" sorry I had to-
Taehyung:" shut the fck up!! Get out!! I don't want to see you!! I don't want to talk to you!!"

Hoseok*thoughts*:" if I tell you my plan, you will never accept it!! Please I'm putting my life at risk for you!! Because I want to save you, to protect you...I'm sorry..."

Hoseok: "good night." He closed the door behind him.
Taehyung:" the fcking audacity??? He really left!!! He didn't even apologize???"
Taehyung went after him and smacked him hard on the face: "I hate you."

Hoseok fell on the ground, he held his mouth he was bleeding, he stood up and just stare at taehyung not blaming him for the way he is reacting...
Taehyung felt dizzy and fell on the ground, hoseok then put him in the bed and left the house.

[Next day]

Taehyung woke up with a strange feeling, he opened his eyes and saw namjoon shouting his name and trying to wake him up...
He was confused...
Taehyung:" what is going? Why are you here?"

Namjoon turned to a nurse:" you can go!!"
Taehyung until now notices that there was a nurse there..

Namjoon:" you took some sort of sleeping pills.."
Taehyung sat on the bed:" huh?? I did not!!!
Namjoon:" hoseok did he gave it to you...I think you should wake up and get ready cause hoseok went to meet Lai alone in his crib to bring back Yuki.. He didn't know we are tracking his car...'

Taehyung: "he did it to me again...he betrayed me for the second time....he left me and fooled me that we are a team... I'm speechless why is he like this??? HOSEOK FUCK YOU!!!"

meanwhile, hoseok arrived to the crib, he walked confidently to Lai's office..

Lai:" well well look who is here I don't know if I should call you brave or stupid."

Hoseok smirked:" at least say welcome."
He sat down:" I came here for business."

Lai:" nice bruise on your mouth."
Hoseok:" I was playing with my Tiger."

Lai:" but you know I can just lock you up here you are with no guards or anything why are you so confident?"

Hoseok:" let's not talk about me, I know you want taehyung so bad and I won't let that happen okay?"
Lai grinned:" well I can have him easily."

Hoseok:" he doesn't want you, you are a nightmare for him, you disgusted him."

Lai:" he will fall for me when he knows that I care about him."

Hoseok:" I will make deal with and you choose- he took a sip from his cup

Lai:" well if this deal will work for me then I don't mind, go-ahead."