Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30

August 26, 2020

I just spent nearly $400 bucks CAD on a shirt. I need help

The chapter begins with violence. That's always a great way to begin 👍

Yes, Jimin is still a bit pissed that Taehyung pretended to drink from (Y/n) and wants to give him a piece of his mind. At first, the others all try to stop Jimin and protect Tae but once Jimin explains himself, they're quick to let him have his way. What a great group of friends :,)

So yeah, Jimin punches Taehyung in the face. It does not sound nice, especially since Jimin didn't hold back at all. But none of the others feel bad for him lmao. Jungkook even laughs at him (a whole ass mood btw. That would totally be me).

When he asks about what happened, (Y/n) confirms that Taehyung's plan worked. Also decided to add that nothing mOrE happened. Cool. We love the unnecessary details 😍. The rest of the gang also figured out it was a prank since they could smell Taehyung's blood on (Y/n) rather than her own. Which was to be expected. Jimin was just a bit late to the party because mAd BoY dIsTrAcTeD bY hIs EmOtIoNs 😡

NAMJOON, EVER THE GENIUS, POINTING OUT WHETHER THE WHOLE PLAN WAS NECESSARY. HELL TO THE FUCKING NO, MY BOY. GLAD SOMEONE IS BEING RATIONAL. We do NOT like getting Jimin jealous on purpose, no sir. Very bad. But everyone decides to tease Jimin and make it seem like he had this coming. NO YOU DIDN'T BABY 🥺. YOU DIDN'T DESERVE THIS DISRESPECT. I APOLOGIZE 😣

Taehyung makes a little remark about Jimin needing to be nice to her or "'someone will take her away'". That changes the atmosphere pretty quickly and Jimin gets defensive. Someone in the comments made an excellent point. Jimin literally drank from (Y/n) ten minutes or so prior to this, an action that's particular intimate for him and something he wanted to save for his true love, if you will. So he's feeling all fine and dandy, living his best life, and Taehyung suddenly says that MC could be taken away from him, stolen by some other person. That's not gonna make Jimin feel too good, especially not after what took place earlier. At this point, it's basically like he claimed her as his. So just thinking about how hurtful that could've been makes me ☹️😞 (obviously Taehyung didn't mean to make Jimin feel like shit with that comment but yeah. It happens.)

The others note that Jimin looks stressed and tired and suggest he head home. As he's about to leave, he and Taehyung share some parting words that I'd like to talk about. Jimin says he doesn't want Tae to visit him and Taehyung tells Jimin he should look under his office desk, "'you may find a pleasant surprise'". Y'ALL IMMEDIATELY TOOK THIS INTO DIRTY CONTEXT WHEN IT WAS NOT MEANT TO BE THAT AT ALL. HE MEANT THAT HE WOULD BE HIDING UNDER THERE AND, IDK, FUCKING BITE JIMIN OR SOMETHING. JIMIN IS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT GOING TO FIND A DILDO AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TF THAT IDEA EVEN CAME FROM. TAEHYUNG ALSO IS NOT GOING TO SUCK HIS DICK. DAMN YOU GUYS ARE HORNY (・・;)

So then they leave. They get to Jimin's car. (Y/n) runs her hand through Jimin's hair when he appears to be a bit distressed. O. My. Fucking. God. I think I had a kink for using the phrase "ran your hand through his hair" because I've seen this used WAY too many times. Do I like this action? Yes, I think it's cute, affectionate, soothing, whatever. BUT WHY DID I USE IT SO FUCKING OFTEN. HEY DUMBASS, IT'S STARTING TO GET OLD. GET MORE CREATIVE WILL YA?

And then we find out Jimin is upset about the prank. More than he let on earlier. I FUCKING HATE MYSELF. I'M NOT EVEN IN THE BOOK AND THIS ISN'T EVEN A REAL SITUATION BUT I FEEL SO BAD FOR JIMIN WTF. THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T DO SHITTY PRANKS LIKE THIS ON PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE. NONE OF YOU BETTER PULL A (Y/N), GOT IT?

They start driving home after that. There's this moment where (Y/n) is playing with Jimin's hand and they get on the subject of how cute they are, in particular his pinkie. Very wholesome times, yes yes. She also roasts her own hands, yes yes.

When they arrive home something seems off. Usually the gates are opened for Jimin but now they aren't working. And when they actually get to the house, someone starts running towards them. This someone is Celeste. What could this mean? 👀