Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

May 4, 2020

Inside👉 I'm👁 hollowed🕳 out🙆‍♀️
Outside's👈 a paper📝 shroud🤸‍♀️
And💫 all🙈 the rest's😴 illusion🧟‍♀️
That🤲 there's👀 a will😤 and soul👻
That👆 we👯‍♀️ can🥫 wrest👊 control👽
From💃 chaos👹 and confusion🤔
A collage!👺🤜💥

BUT FOR REAL WHAT HAPPENED TO RIVERDALE. I STOPPED WATCHING AFTER THE FIRST SEASON AND MAYBE THAT'S GOOD BECAUSE NOW THEY BE BREAKING OUT INTO SONG RANDOMLY 💀

So here we are with the next chapter. Honestly, I've found that there are a lot more small minor things I don't like in this chapter but I'll skip over them because, as I said, they're minor.

So (Y/n) comes back to the room, tells Miori and Soomi about the meeting with Jimin, reveals ShE cAn CaLl HiM bY hIs GiVeN nAmE, and then one of my FAV characters makes a second appearance; Celeste 😍 (but as of this point she is a bitch so I can't be too happy).

She does her little interrupting thing and then MIORI RATS (Y/N)'S ASS OUT. IM ACTUALLY DYING. NOT A LOT OF YOU WERE HAPPY (UNDERSTANDABLY) AND I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHY I MADE HER DO IT BUT I PROMISE I WASN'T TRYING TO MAKE HER EVIL. MIORI IS A GOOD GIRL.

Then Celeste gets a little salty and goes to bed. Then they all go to bed. And then TIME SKIP we are now on the day Allyson is supposed to arrive. The bitch of all bitches. But everyone has gotta get all dolled up first.

SO MANY OF YOU DID NOT LIKE THE DRESS. Do I particularly care? No. It's not like I own the dress or would be confident enough to wear it (because ya girl on the thicker side 🥴) but I do like that ombre effect and that's actually the reason I chose it but 🤷‍♀️. I just feel bad for whoever made the thing because y'all were prepared to burn the dress given the chance 💀

After changing (Y/n) goes out and finds Jimin. We find out that Allyson is JIMIN'S FIANCÉE. GASP. RIP.

There's that thing where only pure-bloods can get pregnant. I'm pretty sure I got this from somewhere but I'm not entirely sure. I feel like it was Vampire Knight? But no one commented about it so maybe not? If not then I might've made this up on my own. There's also the whole "only becoming pregnant on a full moon" thing. The full moon giving powers isn't something I came up with. It's normally perceived as being a special night for supernaturals (werewolves and witches in particular). I wasn't inspired by anything when I came up with the idea of pure-bloods only becoming pregnant on this day--as far as I know it's original. If there is another source that uses this then I'm unaware of it and I apologize.

Clarisse comes and lets them know Allyson has arrived. All the offerers line up in front of the door to greet her and then Lady Allyson enters the scene. The chapter ends with her little "I hope we will all get along." I THINK THE FUCK NOT 🗿