Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

May 9, 2020

In Canada it was snowing today. Like, bad. Wtf is Mother Nature on?

Chapter 7. Here we go.

We start off with Allyson being a bitch, but what did we expect? She's all like "I want your dress 😤🤬" to (Y/n) and our main character is like "Nuh-uh 🙎‍♀️🙅‍♀️" but then Jimin comes in like "Allyson, grow up and stop bugging my girl 🖐😠" and Allyson is like "Okay babe 😍".

(Y/n) is suddenly reminded of Merric while she's with Soomi and Miori and we get this GREAT little texting scene between them. We all loved the "You have no friends" line from him I'm pretty sure. But anyways, he's being all protective and stuff about (Y/n), telling her she should be careful about the supposed vampire dude. I'd just like to say that he is literally spittin' out facts and I never realized this before (dumbass 16-year-old me 🤦‍♀️). Like (Y/n) just met the guy (read: Jimin) and she's living with him now but she doesn't know anything about him. It's fanfiction so I know it's gonna have its weird unrealistic moments but this is just too much for me to ignore. What the actual fuck was I on? 🤨

After that we skip ahead to dinner. (Y/n) and all the offerers are sitting down to eat and ALLYSON COMES IN 🤯. She gets Jimin to leave somehow WHICH GIVES A BITCH A CHANCE TO STIR SHIT UP. She comes up to our girl talking about tainting her (I feel like most people knew what this meant but for those who didn't she was talking about drinking from (Y/n)) and then best girl Soomi stands up to her. She starts taunting her and stuff, gettin' on Allyson's nerves. Especially with the b-i-t-c-h thing which, by the way, a lot of you seemed to love because it reminded you all of the b-i-c-t-h video 💀. I had no idea what that was at the time so no, I was not inspired by it.

After that tho Allyson attacks poor Soomi. And then we have possibly my most favourite line in the entire book after Allyson tells Soomi to die in hell; "'I'll wait for you there'".

End scene. Cue the Jurassic Park theme as we roll the credits.

But for real, I should've ended the book there.

So they fight some more and then Jimin comes in and breaks it up. He bitch slaps Allyson and scares her off. (Y/n) ended up getting hurt in the midst of things after being thrown on the table and we end the chapter with a very angry Jimin.

And that's all folks!